Is crypto investment worth it

Ota4gab

Sincerely speaking Crypto currency is still in the development stage when it comes to commercialization and utility,but do you think its wise to ever invest your hard earn money in such knowing fully well that no one know what may happen next ,whether government will totally scrape it?

Another common reason to invest in cryptocurrency is the desire for a reliable, long-term store of value. Unlike fiat money, most cryptocurrencies have a limited supply, capped by mathematical algorithms. This makes it impossible for any political body or government agency to dilute their value through inflation.

Cryptocurrency will always worth the investment provided things continue moving at the current pace. Because their is no signs of slowing down via it's progress to reach more highs. I believe in the objectives and potential of BTC and other crypto coins that's why I've been throwing my investment up in it over the past 18 months. I am glad to keep it going for the next 5-10 years, and never bother to feel the pressure if removing my investment since I save what I can afford to lose. And crypto is good that way, in order to see better future profit.

Depends on the crypto currency you know..