Shares/Stock Is buying of shares a good investment

Hassanbenjamin

Shares have been a way through which many people made much money some years ago. It has really been a very good investment as the value of the shares bought keep appreciating with time. Many people have winked at any advert that talks about shares buying because making a living these days has not been easy but I think that shouldn't be a reason to give up on such investments. Shares are still good and not a primitive way of investing money, other shares are still on sale like the recent sale of shares by MTN which one can own twenty shares with just meager amount of money. I really think that investing in shares will help when it appreciates.

Yes, i agree completely...investing in shares is profitable but one needs to know some knowledge or someone should do it for you....People have become millionaires by investing in shares...

Yes this is a very good idea, I am sure just by investing shares one can earn passive income with it, even though some of the shares seems to be for long time investment.

Shares investment has been a nice way to make money especially passive money these days. The major problem about this is that those big companies always make their shares out of the reach of the poor by making it either too expensive or it create much awareness about it for the poor people to have access to it.