Is Bitcoin close to the end of the October rally?

collins124

It has been nearly two weeks since the price of Bitcoin has been hovering between 34k and 35k, despite the bullish market. This could indicate that the bulls are losing control, and the possibility of a bearish market taking over is looming. However, it's not certain, as the market is unpredictable, and it's better to make decisions based on prices rather than trying to predict them.

Past data shows that November usually results in lowering the price of Bitcoin, and we may likely experience a short dip before the next Bitcoin halving, which could lead us into the next bull market. It's not a good time to start accumulating now as this might be driven by the fear of missing out, but if you must, use caution and apply the DCA strategy.

Although the trend for Bitcoin seems bullish, many altcoins are yet to respond to this. We may witness a shift of money flow from Bitcoin to altcoin, which may cause altcoins to surge. There are many altcoins with good use cases, but exchange tokens may be the best choice for holding during the bull market due to their use cases. With more adoption of cryptocurrencies, these tokens have a higher chance of attracting users easily.

BGB, the exchange token of Bitget, and OKB, the exchange token of OKX, are both good investment options. However, kindly do your own research (DYOR) before investing and share your opinion.

Many analysts still believe that BTC will dip to 18k before we see the bull run. I don't see that happening because the current support of 28k is still strong so I expect a bullish November but BTC might still test this support before January. Is obvious why BGB is among the best-performing tokens in 2023 and I expect it to hit above $10 in the next bull run.

Incarts

My past experience with BNB has compelled me to take CEX native tokens seriously especially when the CEX and its native token have shown consistent growth. Having sold my BNB in 2020 at the rate of $30 it would later soar to $600 a year later. In 2022/2023, BGB has outperformed several top CEX native tokens and hasn't slowed down a bit in addition to the parent exchange's consistent growth. With BGB, I'm never repeating my BNB blunder again, lol

It has been nearly two weeks since the price of Bitcoin has been hovering between 34k and 35k, despite the bullish market. This could indicate that the bulls are losing control, and the possibility of a bearish market taking over is looming. However, it's not certain, as the market is unpredictable, and it's better to make decisions based on prices rather than trying to predict them.

Past data shows that November usually results in lowering the price of Bitcoin, and we may likely experience a short dip before the next Bitcoin halving, which could lead us into the next bull market. It's not a good time to start accumulating now as this might be driven by the fear of missing out, but if you must, use caution and apply the DCA strategy.

Although the trend for Bitcoin seems bullish, many altcoins are yet to respond to this. We may witness a shift of money flow from Bitcoin to altcoin, which may cause altcoins to surge. There are many altcoins with good use cases, but exchange tokens may be the best choice for holding during the bull market due to their use cases. With more adoption of cryptocurrencies, these tokens have a higher chance of attracting users easily.

BGB, the exchange token of Bitget, and OKB, the exchange token of OKX, are both good investment options. However, kindly do your own research (DYOR) before investing and share your opinion.
It's good to have an insight of what to expect from a recovering market after a long bearish trend. It will be healthy to see some retrace in price before the market confirms a strong uptrend, that will mean traders need to be smart and start accumulating altcoins from now as you cited.

Raymondblue

No doubt that the next bull circle might favours altcoins more than Bitcoin. XRP for instance has defile Bitcoin dominance and has been on a continuous bullish trend while Bitcoin continues to rally. Some tokens like SOL, KAS,XRP and BGB are among tokens to watch out for in the next bullrun.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231107-002828.png
    Screenshot_20231107-002828.png
    130.1 KB · Views: 0

collins124

Many analysts still believe that BTC will dip to 18k before we see the bull run. I don't see that happening because the current support of 28k is still strong so I expect a bullish November but BTC might still test this support before January. Is obvious why BGB is among the best-performing tokens in 2023 and I expect it to hit above $10 in the next bull run.
You should know already that the market does what it wants. It is better to react than predict. $10 for BGB in the bull run would be great.

I am Praise

Going by my BTC chart right now, a bearish flag pattern has printed on the weekly timeframe, so im still expecting price to move down, possible to $16k price level before the main bull starts.
I will only be interested in buying more BTC when this happens. For now buying more alt coins with good potentials makes more sense to me and i have got BGB, BNB, and MX on my watchlist.

You should know already that the market does what it wants. It is better to react than predict. $10 for BGB in the bull run would be great.
The market is purely based on speculations and acting according after a good research is sacrosanct. With the current BGB trend and lots of use cases being introduced and added to the burning plan according to its roadmap, $10 is the target for me.

collins124

The market is purely based on speculations and acting according after a good research is sacrosanct. With the current BGB trend and lots of use cases being introduced and added to the burning plan according to its roadmap, $10 is the target for me.
For sure! BGB has performed excellently well in the bear market and is likely to continue even better in the bull market.

collins124

Going by my BTC chart right now, a bearish flag pattern has printed on the weekly timeframe, so im still expecting price to move down, possible to $16k price level before the main bull starts.
I will only be interested in buying more BTC when this happens. For now buying more alt coins with good potentials makes more sense to me and i have got BGB, BNB, and MX on my watchlist.
I believe that although the market appears to be doing well, it is important to be cautious as this could be a bull trap before the actual bull market sets in. It may be wise to consider adding BGB to your wallet rather than just your watchlist, given its impressive performance thus far. However, I advise you to always do your own research (DYOR) before making any investment decisions.

I believe that although the market appears to be doing well, it is important to be cautious as this could be a bull trap before the actual bull market sets in. It may be wise to consider adding BGB to your wallet rather than just your watchlist, given its impressive performance thus far. However, I advise you to always do your own research (DYOR) before making any investment decisions.
Yeah, $BGB has a good potential and will be wise to be added to your portfolio. Crypto fear and greed looks strong while BTC dominance has reduced, this indicates a possible Altcoin season but BTC ETF approval almost certain, we should expect $42k this week.

BashirJasper

Not sure about that but I think there's still one more big leap before the December dip. Maybe a leap above $40k! It's just the time to be careful and DCA according to your plan and do not FOMO

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor

A hearty thanks to BTC... Bgb reached ATH brooo IMG_20231115_080628.jpg

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
I did say Altcoin season is gonna follow BTC surge and here we are with BGB, SOL, dYdX and CHAPZ!! I believe ETH is gonna be the next as Blackrock and others file for Ethereum spot ETF
Alts will follow if DXY & BTC dominance moves in favour. Tho, not selling my BGB & SOL bags this soon!

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
Not sure about that but I think there's still one more big leap before the December dip. Maybe a leap above $40k! It's just the time to be careful and DCA according to your plan and do not FOMO

Expecting something like this~ IMG_8089.jpg

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
No doubt that the next bull circle might favours altcoins more than Bitcoin. XRP for instance has defile Bitcoin dominance and has been on a continuous bullish trend while Bitcoin continues to rally. Some tokens like SOL, KAS,XRP and BGB are among tokens to watch out for in the next bullrun.
Your picks are 🔥.
KAS- For GhostDag tech.
XRP-Payment System.
SOL-Cheap & easy transactions.
BGB-Bitget's Native token.

Perfect pf for upcoming bull run.