Investment or saving

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Having a huge amount of money with you now.What are you planning? Investment or saving? Let's share ideas

Having 1 million naira with you now.Many people may think saving the money in the bank is the best.Saving your money in the bank is not bad,but come to think of it.Saving that amount for 6 months,what will be your gain, Nothing.Some fear they'll lose the money when the try to invest in anything, instead they prefer it stays in the bank,where nobody will penetrate except them.
Well for me,i think investing it's the best decision.You can double that money between a period of months.You can use that money to start up a business that will be bringing income daily, weekly or monthly.
You can as well use that money to invest in pork farming.Pork is now a viral meet around the world, having a pork farm,i think you'll double your money in no time.
You can get a unique and crowded area and start up a drinking parlour,if possible you stream live matches there.By so doing you'll make some money daily, within few months,you can get that money you wanted to save for nothing.

So finally,i prefer investing the money rather than saving.

E

eldavis

There is notting wrong in doing both actually, I always tell those around me, you can have an investment and at the same time save up as well. Investing is good but you should still have savings to fall back too if something goes wrong in your investment, though this is something we do not plan for. Savings on the other hand is good but savings alone would not get you anywhere. It would be better if you do both.

Mellorando

Banned
There is no doubt that the boat activities I important to invest you have to save and to save you have to invest so they both go hand in hand yet it is important to understand that, Investing has the potential to generate much higher returns than savings but that benefit comes with risk, especially over shorter time frames. If you are saving up for a short-term goal and will need to withdraw the funds in the near future, you're probably better off parking the money in a savings account.
The difference between savings and investment is that saving is often deposited into a bank savings account or a fixed deposit. On the other hand, investing involves buying assets such as real estate, gold, stocks, or shares in mutual funds that have the potential to increase in value over time. An investment can refer to any mechanism used for generating future income. This includes the purchase of bonds, stocks, or real estate property, among other examples. Additionally, purchasing a property that can be used to produce goods can be considered an investment.