General insurance Investing money is better than using it for insurance!

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Insurance as a whole has a very important significance in our life as humans but I do not think it is a wise decision for someone to focus on having more insurances profitable than assets in their portfolios .
When you invest your money in some profitable businesses and buy some great assets that will appreciate in future, I believe you are going to make much more gains and live a very satisfying life than hoping to benefit from an insurance that you are sparing your money for.
investing your money will also make you to become rich and attain financial freedom in a way that will make you not to bother so much about insurance or losses that may present.
Investing money is better than spending it on insurances.
What do you think?

There are a lot of people that may have the particular notion that they can make enough money to be able to cover their medical bills living without insurance. Inasmuch as this is true, there is no guarantee that the investment you are going to do is going to give you profits so I would advise that you should invest part and register for an insurance with part

Investing and insurance to me are different though there are some insurance policy that can serve as investment in the king run. For instance, life insurance can serve as investment. But that doesn't mean one should take insurance over investment because investment has more chances of giving you more money than insurance can give.

If we are to take a stastistic you would realize that 90 -95% of the people in the world at one point in their lives had started a business but what number succeed with it.so it not always about starting a business but succeeding with it to start let alone make huge money for investment

If you want to invest in a share market or real estate, you need a lot of money. However, when you are investing in insurance, you do not need a lot of money, the premium is a very small amount compared to what you will be receiving after the end of the maturity period.

Honestly it's all risky, and that's the good stuff.
Because well risk is everything, because in other to succeed you need to take risks.

Okay so insurance, for me that is a no no I rather invest than spend money on insurance why?
Because of the country I live in, bank insurance is even worse than any.

Where as investing, lots of risks involved, I came across an interview and discovered that most people are afraid of investments and yet still go into it. Because its profitable.

So I'll say investing

Honestly it's all risky, and that's the good stuff.
Because well risk is everything, because in other to succeed you need to take risks.

Okay so insurance, for me that is a no no I rather invest than spend money on insurance why?
Because of the country I live in, bank insurance is even worse than any.

Where as investing, lots of risks involved, I came across an interview and discovered that most people are afraid of investments and yet still go into it. Because its profitable.

So I'll say investing
it is true that we need to take Risks most of the times, but we also have to get basic analysis of whatever we are trying to involve in so as not to end up in a state of frustration that will make us regret ever taking a step, that is why I always think that it is better one considers University rather than insurance.

It depends on the type of investment because there are investments that are fit for long term like real estate. With crypto coin the investment can be for short term but the risk is high that you can lose your money. With insurance you are investing for your peace of mind that when something happens the damage is covered by the insurance policy.

I definitely agree with you on this point of yours. I think it is better to find a way to save your money or invest it than to use to invest in insurance because I really do not see how insurance really cover an insured person or property because you still have to pay to secure your insurance policy so what is the point.

In my own believe, I think putting money in insurance is way more safer and better than investing in a business, whatsover. My reason behind this is that insurance gives you some kind of assurance that your money is in a safe hands and nothing is going to happen to it.

Human beings are different and depending on level investment might be a better choice and some too might prefer insurance. I too for now prefer investment to most types of insurance policies but in some point in life l might begin to look into most of the insurance policies.

It depends on what you are investing on ,most people invest some certain amount of money and the end they end up being broke , and some people can't invest because they keep spending the profit, so it's best to just do what suit you , either the insurance premium and other investment options they are both okay