Shares/Stock Investing in stocks for next year, 2022 ?

greenieS

Verified member
Are you interested in investing in stocks in the following year?

Do you think it will be a good investment or a great investment?

What stock would you like to invest in next year?

At present I have blue chip stocks worth $20,000. There was a time that the price of my stocks went up that I could earn a substantial profit. Although I was advised to sell some stocks to gain the profit but I didn't because my reason is that I do not need the money yet. But lately it dawned on me that there are many blue chip stocks that I can buy. Yeah, that's a nice idea. Perhaps I would sell $2,000 worth of my stocks and I would buy another corporation's stocks for added investment. Now that would bring me to the trading area which gets me excited. However, I still have to learn more information about the other stocks on my sight because not all blue chip stocks can be profitable.

That is my plan for this year regarding stock investment. But I have to remember that stock investment is a long term investment and that I would only divest of my holdings when I really need the money.

For now I am not interested on stocks, and I do not have any plans of making an investment but I believe I would definitely invest later in the future. I believe what determines if the stock is profitable or not would be based on the one you invest in. I would advice you make proper research before you invest on any stock out there, don't just invest cause you have the money to