Investing in several stocks for financial convenience

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Investing in stocks is best for a long term. In case you would be needing the invested money then you would be forced to sell at the current market price which can be lower than the buying price. That is the situation that was experienced by newcomers to stocks. They buy now and sell next month because the badly needed the money.

The antidote to selling the stocks in a wrong timing is to invest in several stocks. Choose 3 stocks to invest and break your investment fund into 40% for stock A, 30% for stock B and 30% for stock C. When the situation calls for selling then choose among the 3 stocks which to sell for the needed funds. At least the other 2 stocks can stay to wait for the annual dividend or the price increase.

Setho

VIP Contributor
This is actually a very important thing to do if you would want to stay in the game of stocks for a very long time. Though you might profit from investing in multiple stocks it often takes a lot of time and in most instances it is actually not worth it so it is better you look for two or three and stick to it.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
To me , I also consider stock as almost the same like cryptocurrency because the price of stock are not always stable at a particular period of time. ..

Mostly , we just have to put so many things into consideration to know the right capital to be invested at a particular time. Normally it shouldn't be the money you will need urgently because the price may not be moving as you predicted just the same cryptocurrency and it will be advisable that you invest what you will not need any time soon to be on the server side in case the market crashes..

I don't really know much about the stock market but I believe it may be a nice way of generating profit but at the same time proper research must be carried out before a decision is being made to invest in a particular stop to prevent investing in bads projects.