Real estate Investing in real estate.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
While investing in real estate, there are many factors to consider in order to maximize profits. The following must be considered.
Location is number one factor to be considered. It is not a gainsaying or a fallacy to agree that people tend to live in an urban area compare to rural area.
Also, you must consider the rate at which the area is growing. People already love to buy or live where the development is very fast.
In addition to this, we need to consider the people living in the area and their pocket. If you build a very gagantic building where we have poor people. It will be a waste because you may not see buyers for the house.
Which other factors you think?

I have a close friend who is into real estate business. He said that maximizing profit is not easy especially when you are selling a condo unit. But for an old house what they do is to spruce up the look by repainting and cleaning the interior so the property can fetch a higher selling price.

Real estate business is one of the most profitable businesses you can ever find. It's lucrativeness has made a lot of people to venture into it and therefore creating a lot of competition. In my area, a lot of people are into real estate agency and this has created a lot of competition among them.

Real Estate is worth investing in. Your points are very valid especially that of location. When investing in real estate, care must be taken to invest in lands that have potential for development. A typical example would be in Ibeju Lekki, Lagos Nigeria. People that invested by buying lands around there would be smiling to the bank now because the Biggest Petroleum refinery in Africa is being sited there by Dangote industries. So location and potential for development matters a lot.

I have a close friend who is into real estate business. He said that maximizing profit is not easy especially when you are selling a condo unit. But for an old house what they do is to spruce up the look by repainting and cleaning the interior so the property can fetch a higher selling price.
It depends on the location and country. In Nigeria for instance, there is no part of real estate that's not selling. Wether you invest in land, property or even building. They are all selling well. I don't know the country that you are. So I won't say much about what you just said. But in real fact, real estate is highly profitable.

Real Estate is worth investing in. Your points are very valid especially that of location. When investing in real estate, care must be taken to invest in lands that have potential for development. A typical example would be in Ibeju Lekki, Lagos Nigeria. People that invested by buying lands around there would be smiling to the bank now because the Biggest Petroleum refinery in Africa is being sited there by Dangote industries. So location and potential for development matters a lot.
You must be from Nigeria. I like your illustrations. You make me gain new things that I don't even know. What I do hear about lekki is that the land is very costly there. The best how is to find somewhere to buy cheap land and then wait till the place is fully developed so that one can gain more from it.

Real estate business is one of the most profitable businesses you can ever find. It's lucrativeness has made a lot of people to venture into it and therefore creating a lot of competition. In my area, a lot of people are into real estate agency and this has created a lot of competition among them.
It is normal for competition to be in businesses especially if the business is very lucrative. The only thing that we need to do is that we need to be outstanding and standing out in what we do. The competition should not be the factor that's making you not to invest in it. You just need to be unique in your own way.

Investing in real estate is generally a great investment option as it can generate ongoing passive income and can be a good long-term investment if the value increases over time. You may even use it as a part of your overall strategy to begin building wealth. As you rightly put it, location is very important, good interpersonal relationship and integrity is equally very key. You can also leverage on technology to fight off competition.

Location of the property determines whether you can profit from rel estate investment or not. If you are investing in the property in the prime area, you might be able to not only recover your investment in a short time but might also earn a lot of profits. Likewise, you will earn more if you invest in urban properties instead of properties located in the rural areas.