Investing in Mutual Funds

raaman

Valued Contributor
Where do you buy the vegetables you need? Will you grow them in your garden or will you buy them at your nearest store or supermarket to suit your needs? Even though growing and harvesting vegetables yourself is the best way to eat healthy food, you need to spend time.

You should also spend on seeds, fertilizers, watering, pest control, etc. to grow them. By buying at the store, you can choose from a wide range of vegetables without having to work hard. Similarly, it is possible to increase investment by investing directly in the shares of good companies.

You can also invest the money in mutual funds. When you buy shares of a company, they use the money received for business expansion. So the value of your investment also increases. Investing directly in stocks is relatively risky. After researching the company and the industry you should buy its shares.

Briangsam

Mutual funds offer investors a great way to diversify their holdings instantly. Unlike stocks, investors can put a small amount of money into one or more funds and access a diverse pool of investment options. So you can buy units in a mutual fund that invests in as many as 20 to 30 different securities.

Ozigba Richard Lamai

Investing in mutual fund is a great idea it's help you to generate wealth create wealth and also transfer that way out into other investment. I want to have fun involved give-and-take it is a process where you invest gain profit and also use that same profit for further investment in order to create more profit that is the business gives to you and you give it to other business to grow.

Mellorando

Banned
Investing in mutual funds is a great idea so far as it gives investors opportunity more even excess money just give them the opportunity to boost their earnings there off

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I am a backyard farmer and I enjoy planting vegetables and small fruit trees. But it is not for the money because my garden is small. If my plan would materialize that I would buy a hectare or 2 of rural land then I can be growing vegetables that I can sell. That would be great because I would be enjoying my garden and at the same time I would earn money.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you have money and if you want to invest, here is a question to ponder: Do you want to invest your money by your own and take all the risks, or let the experts handle your money and minimize the risks associated with the investment? If you choose the first option, you will be investing yourself, it could be in shares, real estate, investing in business, etc. If you choose the second option, it is mutual funds investment. Mutual funds investment is actually letting experts invest your money for a fixed return, or fixed term, let say 5 years.