Investing in Bitcoin

raaman

Valued Contributor
In today's time everyone wants to know how to invest in bitcoin, the stock market is full of risk, but all the investors make the stock market their choice for investment because it has more returns than the risk involved.

Cryptocurrency is also becoming a new stock market. Cryptocurrency is a blockchain based digital currency whose value keeps on increasing or decreasing. Just as the price of gold keeps on increasing, similarly the price of cryptocurrency also keeps changing according to the demand and availability.

There are currently hundreds of cryptocurrencies in the market, but the most popular of them is Bitcoin. It was invented in 2009. The blockchain system was also invented in 2009. At present, Bitcoin is the most expensive and safest cryptocurrency.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes, Bitcoin or crypto investment is similar like any other volatile digital asset trading. One need to understudy when it is right to buy and holdl in order to sell at the profit side. Same goes to Gold when it comes to trading stocks, you buy to holdl when the price appreciates then you flip it up to make your gain. Every end product of buying and holding this digital assets are simply for profits.

A K Rao

I always wanted to know basic concept about the crypto currency and in this regard I expressed my views on various pay to post sites. But unfortunately I could never a satisfactory answer from anyone. I always wonder why I should invest in a currency that is not fiat one, it doesn't have its own mint with Gold as its back up and finally with no authority to assure the face value and pay it back irrespective of market fluctuations. Could you kindly help me out?

tglennon

That isn't always the case, my friend. The stock market has a lot of risks. Jus the other day Mark Cuban lost a lot of money while trading a crypto. So definitely do your own due diligence.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
It has not been up to a year that I got to know about crypto currencies and I must say that I have not had a real good experience with it all this while. Early this year, I lost close to $50 in my Bitcoin Portfolio and so many other losses. These were out of ignorance and I advise anyone to learn the basics of crypto currencies before going to invest their money.

megan879

It's quite unfortunate that many people including me have fallen for cryptocurrency investment scams. After you make your first deposit, they will try and convince you to make more deposit, and when you try to withdraw they ask you to make another deposit before you can access your profit. This really devastating when I explained to a colleague and he told me he experienced the same thing that I am in the middle of getting scam. He then informed me of FightingscamsATaolDTcome who helped in to sort his issues out. I reach out to them as well and my case was sorted.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
It's quite unfortunate that many people including me have fallen for cryptocurrency investment scams. After you make your first deposit, they will try and convince you to make more deposit, and when you try to withdraw they ask you to make another deposit before you can access your profit. This really devastating when I explained to a colleague and he told me he experienced the same thing that I am in the middle of getting scam. He then informed me of FightingscamsATaolDTcome who helped in to sort his issues out. I reach out to them as well and my case was sorted.
You really fell for them and it must have been a very devastating thing for you I must say. How about this site that you are talking about? What do they require from an individual before helping him to get their money back from a scammer. I have been wondering if there are such services in existence that help people recover their Money from scam sites and individuals.