Invest in this 4 lucrative business to earn big

Finger Geek

Verified member
Investing in oil company and telecommunications company are not the only lucrative business to do to earn big money. Below are the four business you can do to earn big money.

1. Rice milling business. This is a big lucrative business that fetch huge income in return. There is no day in a house in Nigeria that at least one person will not consume rice. There is no way that there will not be sales of rice.

2. Poultry farming. This is another big business that some people don't know has big income. In poultry farming, you can rear for meat or eggs, any one you decide to do are both lucrative.

3. Fishery farming. This is another animal farming business that is very lucrative for it requires lesser capital to start will. A fish can produce thousands of fish.

4. Drinking what business. For there is a saying in my area that water seller never loss in business. Yes that is true. You only spend money to build the factory and treatment but you don't pay money for the water.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There is no doubt that rice business is one of the most lucrative business in the world. A country like Thailand depends on rice in order to sustain and maintain their economy so that will tell you that if one can invest heavily on rice business he will surely make a lot of money on the go. All the businesses you stated ranging from water business to poultry business are very lucrative businesses in this part of the world.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
All the business you discussed are no doubt very lucrative businesses. Except the last one which require the least money to start up, others will require huge capital to start up except not in large quantity. Fishing as a business in particular requires hundred percent attention with a lot of fund to supply the fish meal.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Rice milling, livestock farming, grocery restaurant, and selling of alcoholic drinks etc, brings lots of money long time. If we have better planning, surely we'll earn from this aforementioned businesses long time. We don't need to worry too much about money when they ate going as planned. We need to do, find better and suitable location for any of them and start running it.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Most especially poultry business, I have friends that have started the business and they are making lot of gains at the end of the day from the business , because what you need mostly from the business is having a very good location to launch the business and a poultry house with security , that should be idea , I think they are part of the ways and method to get more customers

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
All the businesses that you have pointed out are not only lucrative in Nigeria but they are equally profitable in other countries too. Rice milling is only profitable when you have enough machine to process it. It could be frustrating if you do not have the technical know how., and you could record a huge losses if care is not taking.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
All the businesses that you have pointed out are not only lucrative in Nigeria but they are equally profitable in other countries too. Rice milling is only profitable when you have enough machine to process it. It could be frustrating if you do not have the technical know how., and you could record a huge losses if care is not taking.
Also the person needs to have the available technology to be able to run the business and they are very costly I think ,because without that its impossible to be able to mine the rice properly, to get the available output at the end of the day ,this are things one need to look into when mining rice and also getting a license to operate because its important

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
All these businesses you have laid out, are some of the brightest to make money from. I see, selling water as a good business, because it's very booming in my country. Most people have turned to buying water, which is called pure water in my country. If you have the money to set up this factory and buy the requirements needed.....Like machines and purification chemicals and some other stuffs then you will be successful in the business.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Thank you very much for sharing this very insightful tips and also it is also an a plus because most of this business is that I listed here and require minimal capital to start. I remember clearly that back in 2016 it took me just about 50000 naira to set up my fish pond do it was not a big one but I was able to plant about 50 fingerlings.