Shares/Stock Invest in a stock / share / business after COVID-19

greenieS

Verified member
Hello,

If after all this global madness with covid-19 is over and you have the financial power, what exactly would you invest in? What area do you think will go up again after the pandemic? Maybe a stock / crypto / share in a business or a full business if you have money.

Where do you think would be the best investment and why?

D

Deleted member 28127

Covid 19 is changin its structure every time like AIDS so what I think it is a lifetime pandemic so most of business that are involved in covid 19 protection products have increased sales or returns while other fields have decreased records of sales. What I think companies have to go to online delivery means clients pays money on the website and get product at delivery. Then this is one solution. Another solution is that they have some activities that doesn't require human presence like providing maintenance after sale by online chat and you pay for such service from your debit card.

greenieS

Verified member
That's right, you're right. And I think it will never end. We must learn to live with it and protect ourselves, it can no longer be destroyed and life as before. Indeed, many have lost in the pandemic but on the other hand, many have gained much more than expected due to this covid.