Invest and get free Bitcoin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moni2402

How to invest in bitcoins?
Currently, there are three ways to get hold of one of these cryptocurrencies: mine bitcoins, buy bitcoins through a platform, and sell something and get paid in bitcoins.

To invest in Bitcoin safely you must know the following:

-Don't act impulsively.
-Use a secure wallet.
-Diversify your investment portfolio.
-Be aware and realistic.
-Don't believe in miracle courses.
-Never apply for loans to make investments.
-Care with derivatives.
-Be careful with scams.

How to get free Bitcoin:

The first thing I advise you to do is install a wallet on your phone or computer.
When you do, you will have several public bitcoin addresses and their corresponding QR codes, with which you can receive payments or transfer the bitcoins you earn.
Once you have bitcoins in your wallet, you can choose whether you want to spend them directly or exchange them for your country's currency through an exchange.

Mining of Bitcoin isn't easy as it seems to be. If you want to invest in bitcoin is either you buy now and hold for a long term where you can definitely get up to 4* times your capital if the surge on the price of bitcoin goes rapidly high or you can still decide to trade on binance after you have under take some tutorials classes on reading of charts and trading of bitcoin so you won't end up making a huge loss of your capital due to its volatility. You can still decide to do Bitcoin arbitrage where you buy from a Bitcoin exchange site at a lower price and sell on another exchange site at a higher price

I even thought the poster is trying to introduce us to some sites that gives free bitcoin. Anyway, there are diffrent platform there that pays in cryptocurrency and I could read on this site when someone message the administrator that he should pay with cryptocurrencies and he agreed that he would introduce the same features soon. So I can't wait to be withdrawing through cryptocurrencies.

I don't mine Bitcoin with any software, it drains my device battery and gives very low amount of money. I prefer to trade and store Cryptocurrency for long and expect to earn good dividends. In order to earn free Bitcoin without much hassle we should visit faucets/ptc sites. They give out some satoshis for our time spent on their site to complete activities everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.