get free $300 to invest on an investment company

solo247

this $300 generates between $27-$32 in a month of which you must invest at least $20 and above before you can withdraw,although you can withdraw without any investment but you will ban from the site after withdraw because they expect you to invest even if it is $20 before withdraw.
you visit the link below
Send me a whatsapp message on 2348111465164

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
If you ask me I will say that this is funny because in Nigeria today I don’t think there is anyway to make certain of the money I do I am not saying that this is not personal but I’m just trying to let you guys be careful because I am actually talking from experience it has Happened to me trust me when I say that I know of some scenarios that I got myself into and I was scammed actually I was thinking maybe I was doing the right thing and probably at the end of the day I will get my money and then later I found out that I was just fooling myself and you can imagine how painful that would be so I just had to leave everything I mean there’s nothing I could do, it was too late because there was nobody to fight.
I’m talking about an online program they don’t even have it head office I could say I want to go and complain so what could I do, even if I wanted to press charges who am I going to press the charges against. I’m begging you people to please be careful out there a lot of people there to waste your time and to scam you