Intel GPU based on SHA-256

Suba

Staff member
Seeing that the world of crypto mining is getting more and more difficult and the number of miners is always increasing and blockchain technology requires large computing power, the Intel company has prepared a GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) specifically for mining Bitcoin and crypto based on SHA-256. These Intel GPUs are designed to leverage the full potential of blockchain in a large-scale yet energy-efficient manner. This GPU is called “Blockchain Accelerator” which is claimed to be 1001 times faster and more efficient than regular GPUs. It is currently unknown how much the Blockchain Accelerator will cost, but miners have been waiting for this GPU to be launched on the market.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
With it, mining is made more efficient, had it been i am a miner I could've looked into it more to see if it's very much worth it to improve mining speed and efficiency mining. Mining crypto like Bitcoin is hard this days, due to the fact, miners are simply looking for the better location to settle and constant power supply to begin operation full-time. Not all countries in the world have such kind of stable electricity to enable proof of work ( POW) crypto mining like Bitcoin's type. I believe with this new GPU based on Sha 256, it will reduce the high level of power consumption and mine faster than the other mining algorithm.

Rhe world is revamping, and as such Bitcoin mining is improving also. I believe more solution will be adopted in the future to reduce it's high level of electricity consumption and make it use lesser power supply in order not to affect other industries use of power supply. And again, reduce it's environmental hazard especially those ones that is dangerous to humans due to its carbon dioxide releases through air, which results in cancer when it is inhale d continuously. This are few things that needs to be looked upon to reduce the dangers of mining and enable easy mining activities.

crypto333

Thanks for bringing this up; this is the first I have heard of it! Awesome to have a GPU miner for BTC again. It would of course have to have a decent amount of hash power to compete with all these ASIC miners out here. Looking forward to seeing the specs on this one.