INFO - How to make ~$100/month online passive income, little effort

jackson-as36wa

For the past few months, I've been using a program I created to automatically post images to a print-on-demand site. Anyways I've recently found a full time job and so I don't really need the software anymore.

I'm willing to sell it for $250, and can include full instructions for using it and getting it all up and running. It takes a while to ramp up to the level that I'm at (a few months probably, maybe longer, but you'd still be making money in the meantime), but it takes no continuous effort after that. I make around $100 a month with it, and that number is continuously increasing.

If you're interested, message me! I can also do email but don't want to be banned for posting it.

Here's a screenshot of my earnings for the past 5 days:
Screenshot from 2021-12-12 14-56-53.png

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I really appreciate this effort of you trying to share us a way to make good money as a monthly income, but I have a question and it is, do you think one can also take advantage of this from nigeria because I already know that most or these online platform to earn money do not usually support my location which has been a big turn off for me to the extent that I am beginning to lose faith in stuffs like that. I don’t know why it happens like that every time, maybe it is because it belongs to the third world countries

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Well I don't know about this your money making software but i truly see it's really making good money for you as you have shown in the screen shot, but
I see no reason why you should be selling it.....Even with your full time job. I would say the payment is not as active as it use to be for you that's why you may want to sell it off, if not I don't think having a full time is a genuine reason.