Increasing your Income

raaman

Valued Contributor
With the start of the New Year the prospects of increasing your income may be almost zero, so to say. Still, you can keep your mind open to new ideas and new projects.

If you keep your mind open to new projects, you are very much likely to achieve your goals and get new business ideas to make money or start your business as a full time venture.

As you know, office products, school and college supplies are all in great demand all through the year. Naturally, sellers of these items need not have to worry much about making sales.

Peppul

I believe there are so many ways to increase ones income as long as you are ready to invest your time and energy to it. Here are list of ways you can increase your income.
1. Take paid surveys. Paid surveys are one of the easiest ways to increase your income from home each month.
2. Monetize a website and make money blogging. This one is not exactly simple but starting a blog is something that can earn you money.
3. Generate passive income through investing.
4. You can go into graphic design and selling of t-shirts.
5. Flip thrift shop items and sell for profits.
6. Go into importation of goods.

Godslamp

Asking for a raise or promotion is another way to potentially increase your current income. If you have been in your position for more than a year and are a great employee, you should be able to realistically ask for and get approved for a raise. Additionally, if your company has an open position that would be a promotion for you, consider applying for it. The more interest you show in advancing in your company, the more likely you will be given the opportunity to move up and make more money.

Godslamp

Another effective way to bring in extra income is to start a side business. There are various ways to go about this and many of them do not take too much time or money on your part. For example, you could provide freelance writing services on the weekends or turn your love of photography into a side job that pays.

Godslamp

Passive income can increase your earnings without having to go through training or pursue higher education. Common ways people earn passive income include blogs, influencer marketing on social media and YouTube channels. While these endeavors will certainly require time and effort to get up and running, they can pay off greatly and provide a source of passive earnings.

Shigobad2020

To increase your income in this year , it means you need to work harder with your present job, and if the job is not paying well, you need to have a side job like working online to earn money and you can start saving the ones you earn online, you can also create a blog, making money on Facebook and YouTube channel.

BuchiBankz

With the start of the New Year the prospects of increasing your income may be almost zero, so to say. Still, you can keep your mind open to new ideas and new projects.

If you keep your mind open to new projects, you are very much likely to achieve your goals and get new business ideas to make money or start your business as a full time venture.

As you know, office products, school and college supplies are all in great demand all through the year. Naturally, sellers of these items need not have to worry much about making sales.
That's the issue with me right now, I needed a side hustle to increase my income since my salary is not even enough for me and my family, that's the reason why I ventured to online marketing, I do sell my products online.

Olajidey

If you are going into a business you have to study the environment where your business is the site, if it is a school environment you already know the kind of product to sell. for example books, pen, bag, shoe, wears e.t.c and if your business is in a residential area you know doing food stuff business is not a bad idea since we eat food every day we will need to buy raw foodstuff for the family to feed on. so doing business you have to do a background check on the environment and see what you can do to satisfy their needs.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Yes, it's very correct that we should always keep our ways open to earn. As ways of earning money are very much there in the world, so we should look for the best ways out at that point of time. But, at the same time being away from scams is too important where they ask for investment to earn a sum of money. These things attract us as they show that they will pay very much with almost doing nothing.

So, nothing is free in the world, you have to involve in any sort of work where you can earn money.

Ub40

I totally agree with you, but there are endless ways to increase income even though not all of them are viable and not all of them can be done quickly. Some of the ways are;
1. Blogging or writing ebooks. But you may need to put weeks, months, or even years of work behind some of them to make them produce any sizeable amount of recurring income.
2. Take paid surveys online: There are so many websites willing to pay you for your opinion. You can easily take surveys when you are in a tight spot. You won't get rich though, but you will increase your income. And if you do lots of these, you do have a chance of making a few hundred bucks or more extra. Some few sites to take surveys are inboxdollar, survey junkie and swag bucks.
3. Selling of used items online: You can conveniently sell used items on Amazon. You can also sell just about anything on Craigslist. The opportunities are endless.

Donkiz

Increasing the amount you earn should be the goal of every individual that has a plan to progress in life. With the level of inflation, and continue rise in the prices of basic needs, if you don't step up your earnings time will come when you cannot be able to provide for yourself and your loved ones.

So it's imperative that we always look out for opportunities and ways to increase our source of income, as well as search for ideas that will help us to earn more

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor

I just resumed school after over eleven months at home and I must admit that business owners on campus are really making money and this is because they sell mainly things that we students need so making sales is just normal for them. Some students too are involving in some business too for the meantime, Hoping to earn something and save before we start having bulky notes to read.

I personally I am trying to earn some good money on forum posting sites before lecture commences and I won't be changed again.
Increasing one's income is a very important thing to help improve standard of living.

Daenhivy

i wonder what legit website will I go to earn dollars thru paypal. My dream job is paid to encode like account numbers like that. Do you know what website it is! No fee for redistration only.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
Investing your money and investing your time properly must be a goal for everyone. There are opportunities scattered everywhere only if you know where to look for it and how to look for it properly. Investment is like a corn scattered everywhere. When you're planting can you spray it and scatter it. Some land on the field some land by the roadside someone land on the rockk but sometimes the most surprising thing is that not only the ones on the field are going to grow there are some beside the road some even on the rock with a little bit of sand that will grow so such is investment you must invest your money properly you must always find opportunity in every situation there a lot of people have made it with the stay at home caused by the covid-19 pandemic.

Nicklas22

I think to increase your income you have to engage yourself in what that brings money
There are many legit business you can engage yourself in that can fetch you some cool money
You can just look for small business and engage yourself in it and I believe you can increase your income through this way
You can also play betting games and forex trading too and I think if you are good you can make some cool money.

Ephy

You are absolutely right human wants cannot be fully satisfied meaning we should always be looking for different ways that we can use to try satisfy our needs. We should always dream big and have the eager to invest in different kinds of business. By investing in businesses this helps us attract more capital or more profits. Always do your research and identify business opportunities then look a way to implement them don't just identify and ignore. Before entering into any kind of business you should first calculate the risks involved then if it's not that big and its possible to get or make profits you can invest. After you've invested in any business you should always have big dreams meaning you should look for a way that you can expand your business and if possible introduce new products in the market or improve the quality of your products and services to attract more customers day by day. Always do advertisements so that you can rise the demand of your products which will lead to high demand hence increase the supply of your products thus making more profits than usual.