Improvement of the work place

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This topic is very appropriate for customer based businesses. The work place should be clean and in order especially the pantry and the rest room. For customer based like a fast food or a store the rest room should be monitored from time to time to make sure of the cleanliness and sanitation.

Think when you enter a fast food and you go to the rest room that is stinking, what would you feel? Much more when you see the kitchen that is messy and not orderly, it is a big discouragement. In Japan their food stores are excellent when it comes to cleanliness. Their kitchen is always clean and shiny and the staff are all presentable and decent in their appearance. This is a food for thought to those who are working in commercial establishments with customers.

That won't be tolerated at all, I'll lament, and I'll call the management to order if i like the restaurant or hotel i went to. I will tell them to look into it, to avoid any discomfort cos if it happens regularly it will result in massive exodus no doubt. Cos no one love to be relaxing on a dirty environment that is very unkept.