Review Important points in content writing

Noor Fatima

As we all know that in this age everyone wants to learn skills .I have learnt content writing from utube not from specific person but learning and doing something are different things when I start to write content I feel difficulties in choosing important points for specific topic .I know that many people from you are content writer so tell me what are the basic points that we hace to put in our contents ?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I'm a content writer, copywriter. I market my skills at freelancer.com, that's where i win most of writing gigs online. But it isn't easy to win over clients there, you need to upgrade your plans, edit your Resume to suit those employers. Then you need to bid on time, and add describe what you can offer for the client if you're choosing for the gig.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Most of the writers just write but don't really know they important point in content writing, though am not a content writer,but i think the most important point in that aspect is knowing what people will like to read or admire in your writing , applying advance skills is also important point because there are many competitors out there,so you have to make your writing unique and different.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Most of the writers just write but don't really know they important point in content writing, though am not a content writer,but i think the most important point in that aspect is knowing what people will like to read or admire in your writing , applying advance skills is also important point because there are many competitors out there,so you have to make your writing unique and different.
Content writing is a broad one to write, it contains over 1000 words in order to write information that is said to be considered contents online. It should content information that is ideal to the reader's preference. Having sub headings, backlinks of other sites as examples of what you're talking about.