Importance of tax payment to a business

Augusta

VIP Contributor
It is always good for business owners to pay their tax or taxes and on time too. Tax payment also help to make a business flourish in no little way. The following importance's should be the reasons that should push businesses in paying tax.

1. Provision of social amenities. A business flourish better when the little necessities of it are met. A business sited on a bad road will hinder a lot of customers from accessing it. If tax is paid and the government fix the roads and other projects it will help in easily transportation of the goods same with ease of accessibility of the shop.

2. Provision of loans and other fundings. Businesses paying tax will enable the government to put back this money into the economy. The government will be able to provide medium and large scale loans and funding to businesses too

3. Payment of high salaries which will increse purchasing power of the people. The truth is that the higher the purchasing power of the people, the more sales and profit that businesses can Make. So when these taxes are paid by businesses the standard of living of people can rise as people will be able to buy what they need via the high salary from the government and businesses will make more sales.

So are you paying your business tax? What do you think?.

Tax is good honestly but some business owners do find it hard to pay, it is not as if they don’t make enough money to pay it but they just feel like the government is indirectly scamming them for asking them to pay it. Judging by the writer’s article, I believe those advantages mentioned are only real and done in developed countries, not in a country like mine. I hate to say this but if some CEOs are waiving to pay tax, I think I will support them because obviously, they are just extorting the money from us and they are embezzling it all.

Please tell explain to me, how can a business flourish by paying task. Tax is a financial obligation for the business, it is not an income, it is a mandatory expenses, which you cannot avoid, if you try to avoid, you will end up in a prison for evading tax.

It is very good to be paying tax because government will be using it to beautify the country by providing social amenities.

Though many business people do not want to pat because the government of some country are not concerned with the well being of its citizens yet they will still lime to collect tax which people will not like to pay also.
Any government that want business people to be paying tax should also make life good for them so that it will be more easier to be paying tax convinently.
Every body knows what to do if the government also fulfill its part.

There is big issue for tax payments is getting paid by check. For governement if you get paid by check means there is upcoming funds but most of people do the following let's say you buy equipments for 3000 $ and today is 22 november but you precise as date 22 december then buyer will go to the bank on 22 december as law of checks was not updated to handle this kind of situation means even you go to bank before 22 december and you deposit a check then money is going to your account directly but you may lose an important client then you pay taxs with lack of solvability.