General insurance importance of fire insurance

Phabbyfundz

Insurance is a form of indemnity against a future occurrence of an uncertain event. The true importance of insurance cannot be overemphasized and it cut across various aspect of our life, insurance gives you a shoulder to lean on and a foundation to build on in times when this uncertain events or unfortunate situations happen. The various forms of insurance includes life insurance, health insurance,travel insurance even fire insurance.
But the our subject of discussion is on fire insurance and I am going to focus on the importance of fire insurance and its benefits.
We all can attest to the fact that no one wishes for unfortunate events we won't close our eyes to the that even though we don't wish for them they still happen , fire hazards is not an exception fire insurance gives you assistance in time of such sudden fire hazards.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Fire insurance policy is one of the best insurance policies one should opt for. But the fact is that it is not a straight forward policy because most time the insurance company does find loophole in this policy, they may claim that the fire incident is caused by the individual and not natural.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
If we take a look at it truly, no one knows tomorrow but at the same time, nobody will wish to ever get involved in fire incident, fire insurance is good but why getting coverage against it when you don’t wish for it to happen to you. Well I don’t it is one of the vital ones to get insured

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Many gas stations business, fuel stations and some other business that are highly inflammable would have become business of death traps if not for the sake of fire insurance which always cover for the loss that these businesses may witness. Some people to mitigate this insurance do buy fire extinguisher.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think fire insurance surely do have its own benefit , because many small and large business that are always interested into business that are actually involving fire , could actually face multiple fire challenges I think ,and there should be protection and cover for such incident that might happen,