Impact of celebrities to Blockchain and crypto adoption

Maxicreed

We have seen good numbers of celebrities partnering with crypto exchanges as ambassadors recently to foster adoption via awareness campaigns and education. The most recent should be Adam Devine (a Netflix Hollywood movies super star) recent ambassadorial role with Bitget who already has Lionel Messi as a brand ambassador. Apparently, exchanges may have noticed the impact of these celebrities to involve them in their various awareness campaign.

Messi and Ronaldo have a huge fan base and I guess the partnership with their respective exchanges may have not only onboarded new user but created the needed awareness in the sporting world. Same could be said for Adam Divine whose fan base are largely in the United States where crypto exchanges aren't finding it rosy but his influence could be a huge plus.

Some other exchanges are also involved in sponsoring other sporting events while some football clubs have noticed the potential of Blockchain and crypto to roll out their fan tokens.

While I think Blockchain and cryptocurrency could be the future, how many of these celebrities do invest in what they promote? I ain't sure of Lionel Messi and Ronaldo but some celebrities like Steven Seagal and Snoop Dogg are reportedly crypto holders.

Last edited:
I think exchanges partnering with top celebrities especially in sport and entertainment industry is a genius idea coz that's where the attention of the youths who are the future of this space can easily be gotten. It is however important that partnership alone aren't enough to convince people to adopt cryptocurrency but a good and well planned crypto events that provides various earn opportunities could be pivotal. This is where the influence of this celebrities will play a major role.

We have seen good numbers of celebrities partnering with crypto exchanges as ambassadors recently to foster adoption via awareness campaigns and education. The most recent should be Adam Devine (a Netflix Hollywood movies super star) recent ambassadorial role with Bitget who already has Lionel Messi as a brand ambassador. Apparently, exchanges may have noticed the impact of these celebrities to involve them in their various awareness campaign.

Messi and Ronaldo have a huge fan base and I guess the partnership with their respective exchanges may have not only onboarded new user but created the needed awareness in the sporting world. Same could be said for Adam Divine whose fan base are largely in the United States where crypto exchanges aren't finding it rosy but his influence could be a huge plus.

Some other exchanges are also involved in sponsoring other sporting events while some football clubs have noticed the potential of Blockchain and crypto to roll out their fan tokens.

While I think Blockchain and cryptocurrency could be the future, how many of these celebrities do invest in what they promote? I ain't sure of Lionel Messi and Ronaldo but some celebrities like Steven Seagal and Snoop Dogg are reportedly crypto holders.
Ah, I saw how SEC suited these celebrities lol. So, I don't think it's a good way of promotion

Ah, I saw how SEC suited these celebrities lol. So, I don't think it's a good way of promotion

I may have the same opinion but the success recorded with the likes of Lionel Messi and CR7 could be the reason Adam is coming onboard. Like you said; SEC stand on crypto may have an impact on his influence but what if table finally turn around and SEC tends to be a bit friendly?

I may have the same opinion but the success recorded with the likes of Lionel Messi and CR7 could be the reason Adam is coming onboard. Like you said; SEC stand on crypto may have an impact on his influence but what if table finally turn around and SEC tends to be a bit friendly?
Ah, that was a total success! However, my company dealt with sec a couple of years ago and it was total disaster. That's why most of crypto projects are not available un the US

Ah, that was a total success! However, my company dealt with sec a couple of years ago and it was total disaster. That's why most of crypto projects are not available un the US
It must be an interesting battle to have infuriated SEC to recently frown at cryptocurrency but may I know this company?. Tho, believe the current situation in the U.S will soon be resolved and probably, the positive outcome could be the catalyst for the next bull run

Celebrities like Adam Devine partnering with Bitget, alongside icons like Messi and Ronaldo, are driving crypto adoption through awareness campaigns. Their impact is evident in increased user engagement and industry awareness. By the way, isn't Messi already partnered with Bitget?

SEC is lossing the battle I guess! Recently XRP case is the proof of that.

Celebrities like Adam Devine partnering with Bitget, alongside icons like Messi and Ronaldo, are driving crypto adoption through awareness campaigns. Their impact is evident in increased user engagement and industry awareness. By the way, isn't Messi already partnered with Bitget?
Hi mate, Adam and Messi are in partnership with Bitget while Ronaldo is with Binance .

Hi mate, Adam and Messi are in partnership with Bitget while Ronaldo is with Binance .
Great! I thought Ronaldo is also in partnered with Bitget. It's good to see a healthy competition just like Nance & Bitget are doing rn!