IMGR app- Make money by texting on your phone.

Etini

Valued Contributor
It is another level when you get to make money from your phone just by doing the basic tasks your phone was made for. Texting for cash is a unique way of earning money. I want to explore an app called IMGR.

IMGR is available only in the Apple store which infers that it works only for iPhones. The app generates funds by partnering with brands and businesses. When a user sends texts through the IMGR app, emojis and promotional messages of those business brands are included in the text message. By so doing, the app is running ads for the brands and getting paid for it. Note that to earn from this platform, the sender of the texts and the receiver must have the imgr app and it is the medium being used to send and receive texts.

How do users get paid? When a user uses the app to send a text, the user is rewarded with points. A single text sent or received earns a user one point. The conversion rate is given as 90 points to $1. The medium of payment is PayPal or iTunes gift cards. A user must strive to reach the threshold of at least 90 points within a month and cash out because points not redeemed are not carried over to the next month.

In summary, 90 sent or received texts on IMGR give a user $1.

Holicent

VIP Contributor
With the look of this, it's like chatting and get paid. I guess you just have to chatt for fun with your friends to reach the limit, one shouldn't send confidential texts through this platform as you don't know how secured your chat are. I will still term it a good way of making money except that it's not available on Android.