Imagine a world without saving

Axis

Banned
many people have the desire to save money but they end up giving up while saving the money because of one condition on the other this is as a result of lack of patience when saving money.
patience the better quality that is needed when saving up money especially when you want to settle a particular goal or achieve something. why is this important and vital and also necessary sometimes the job of business you are doing baby lovey giving you the necessary income or the profitable money you need in order to spend on your immediate needs and also save some sometimes you might give up say that because you have no adequate money to save. I'm saving the little amount you have it's also a first-step not to give up easily.
it doesn't matter if you should save a large sum of money first starting from little amount can grow into a large amount in the future which you can use to settle your debt or needs or achieve your goals.

some people may see patients as a waste of time they feel that spending money is more better than saving it because you might not know what tomorrow might be.but the fact is the patient dog eat the fattest bone having patience when saving up the money will show that you are diligently desiring to achieve your goals in the future

Rubz

I can't even begin to imagine what the world without saving would be like especially for a student like me. My savings have really helped ne in tough times, when i'm very broke and have no money at all. I've learnt that one doesn't actually have to save a large sum at once. The little money save on a regular basis can actually go a long way.

King bell

VIP Contributor
A world without saving would be a world without progress.
It would mean that, for every cent spent, or every pint of petrol burned, there would be nothing on the other side. It means that with every swipe of your credit card or purchase of your groceries you are investing in nothing more than a never-ending cycle.

That is not progress; it is stagnation.
It might even seem hard to imagine how humans could have survived all these years without saving — but, as it turns out, they haven't! As we've seen time and time again throughout our history as a species we've navigated through periods where saving has been impossible and yet we're still here to talk about it.
We've seen this time and time again throughout our history. The reality is that there have been times when saving was impossible. You might have heard of the Great Depression, but you might not know exactly what it is.
But you can bet that in a depressingly large number of western societies, if every person had spent everything they earned, we wouldn't be here to talk about it. And that's precisely what happened during the Great Depression.
Nearly every citizen was trying their best to spend every cent they could lay their hands on — which meant that there wasn't enough demand to make businesses invest or hire new workers or innovate.