Iforumtalk -Paid to post Forum Review

allenjohn

Iforumtalk - Earn while Discuss

Iforumtalk is a discussion forum where you will get paid while creating topics on various categories like entertainment, cryto currency, make money online, forex trading, Earning website review, trending news, sport discussion.

RATES for POST
20 Points per Topic Create
5 Points per Reply
Payout is - 1000 Points - $1

Dogecoin, Perfect money, Payeer, UPI

iforumtalk.com

allenjohn

Here are some payment proofs that this forum is the most trusted Paid to post
You can check Payment proof section for recent payouts Screenshot by members posted.

Attachments

• Screenshot (38).png
    Screenshot (38).png
    32.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot (39).png
    Screenshot (39).png
    67.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot (41).png
    Screenshot (41).png
    61.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot (42).png
    Screenshot (42).png
    33.6 KB · Views: 1

Pioneer2023

Iforumtalk - Earn while Discuss

Iforumtalk is a discussion forum where you will get paid while creating topics on various categories like entertainment, cryto currency, make money online, forex trading, Earning website review, trending news, sport discussion.

RATES for POST
20 Points per Topic Create
5 Points per Reply
Payout is - 1000 Points - $1

Dogecoin, Perfect money, Payeer, UPI

iforumtalk.com
I'm so excited to see that forum posting jobs are being revived again online. I'm going to check it out as soon as possible. Has the forum existed for long or was it just created?

kiraa

I have been participating on this forum for the past month, and at first the forum paid me; actually, it has paid me three times now, but the last payment request that I made has been one week ago and still didn't get paid. The other thing about IForumTalk is that it has few sections and members who are not active.

Etini

Valued Contributor
If the owner would ever come back to this thread, I would make very few suggestions to him that would help his site. First thing is that there is nothing that kills a paid to post forum as payment delays. What he should do is to fix a particular day of the month to pay if paying as request comes in would he a problem to him. Fix a particular day of the month and try to stick to it.

He should also be more responsive as that would depict that he cares about the members. That's what most owners of paid to post forums have used to gain relevance.