Trading Discussion If traders try to rely on luck

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
If traders try to rely on luck or anything like that, end of the day they lose their whole trading capital. It is wise to learn from your own mistakes. That's why my broker Eurotrader provide the trading journal that used to record mistakes. The broker also offers lots of deposit/withdrawal options including BTC, smart & user-friendly trading apps for mobile users, and many more.

Raiyan10

If anyone wants to get profit only relying in their luck. Then i think it is impossible. I am learning how to trade and it is really very difficult to predit the market. I have to rely on inidicators and analysis to understand the market and predict the future of the market

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Nothing is gained though luck. I don't even believe in it when it comes to some situations. Luck is just preparation meeets opportunities. There is no way one would only depend on luck and still be expecting much breakthrough. Forex is a laid down procedures that must be followed to make a hit.

Setho

VIP Contributor
The forex market is set up in such a way that depending on luck is not going to take you very far. Luck is not going to make you to be able to manage your account profile or be able to employ the right risk management tools so it is best that you seek knowledge.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think the trader would obviously make more loss , because that is gambling and the luck dosent always work every time as the person could even lose all his capital in s very short period of time ,, to make more money from forex ,more of strategies is required

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Without learning, luck won’t support you. Much practice will help you develop eligibility of trading. Much efforts and struggle are needed to attain trading success. Forex is a thorny way to traverse. Eurotrader’s facilities are quite friendly for providing you high trading profit. Besides that. It’s a reliable trading broker.