iDevAffiliate Affiliate Tracking Software for Affiliate Marketing

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you are running affiliate campaigns to drive sales on your store, and if you are an affiliate marketer looking for the best affiliate tracking software, iDevAffiliate is one of the best affiliate tracking software for affiliate marketing

You can run iDevAffiliate from your hosting account for $199.99 (price for basic package, the Black edition that includes all plugins cost $399). This is a one-time fee that does not have a monthly fee attached or a renewal charge. You also have an option to host it on the iDevAffiliate cloud for $39 per month. If you subscribe to cloud edition you can cancel your subscriptions at any time.

You can install the software into your website, have unlimited affiliates, unlimited commissions. You can track your marketing statistics, export traffic log, CVS and Excel exporting, etc. You can grow sales, increase traffic, and strengthen SEO.

When you use iDevAffiliate, you can set your own pay per lead, pay per click, and recurring commission rate. You can integrate iDevAffiliate with most of the popular email services such as Aweber, Mailchimp, iContact, etc.

The iDevAffiliate affiliate traffic tracking software has been in the market for 15 years. The software supports various shopping carts. You can have many marketing options, for example, banners, lightboxes, text links, email templates, and PDF brochures, etc.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If I had an online store, and if I wanted to promote my store by hiring affiliate marketers, I would definitely use affiliate tracking software like iDevAffiliate. By using this program business owners can track their affiliate marketers and their performance, so that they can continue to build sales and pay commissions on successful sales.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Affiliate tracking software are primarily for people who have a business and are promoting their products through affiliate marketer. If a company has an affiliate program, it needs affiliate tracking software like iDevAffiliate. This program will help the owners to see which click generated sales, which marketer generated sales, etc.