Ideas On Data And Recharge Card Selling Business

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Data reselling and recharge card selling is a very good business and it really flourishes in many environments and even as a student, you can earn from doing this business on campus and am saying this out of experience.

• To start up, you need your small capital which must not be very high and also your data vendor. You will have some profit on every data you resell since you buy at a lower price than you'll sell.

• After having your capital in place, you will get the card and data from a trustworthy source. You may ask people around who are into similar Business so as to be on the safe side.

• Next is to market your business. You may decide to get a small kiosk in the street but it is even possible without that. You may get your bag where you keep all your gadgets and items and move around with them.
Make people know about your business and most especially people close to you.

This will help you set a ground for a more higher scale Business

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
Data and recharge card selling business is a new business idea. It can be used to make money from the data of your mobile phone. The main idea of this business is to sell the data of your mobile phone.

There are many ways to buy and sell data in the market. One way is using mobile application. You can sell your data by using the application that you have installed on your mobile phone. Another way is using an online shop or website where you can sell your data by providing various services related to data buying and selling such as finding out who has more data, finding out how much time someone needs to use his data and so on.

You can also get paid for using recharge card with certain amount of money which will be used as payment for getting additional amount of money every month which is given by buying recharge card with certain amount of money which will be used as payment for getting additional amount of money every month..

Etini

Valued Contributor
In a world where banks and other digital channels are available for one to use and recharge, the recharge card business is a complete waste of time. So many people would prefer to recharge directly from banks and Point of Sales channels than buying cards. For data reselling business, it is a good venture. There are factors though that can make it a success. First, your data prices have to be incredibly cheap. It has to be cheaper than the prices offered by the data companies themselves for people to patronize you. Also, you need a strong online presence to succeed in data reselling.

Data reselling business mostly thrives online. You would need to build trust over time for people to patronize your data services. You might have to be doing giveaways as a strategy to draw attention to your data reselling business. Like every other business, you need will power to succeed in it.

Heartstrings

This is a good idea and a good business but I realized that most people or some people would prefer recharging or buying directly from the bank,but then,there are still many people I would patronise Such business. Like there is someone I know who doesn't have a bank account,very young and educated,I was surprised when I found out last week and it all boils down to what individual wants for themselves. This person buys recharge card and also subscribe data through this way and I believe many more of such people are out there,and I really like it in the sense that,the person does not really care what people thinks but what is best on a personal ground.

I also know someone who is into this business but frankly both recharge card and data business has little profit. From what I know and was told sometime ago is either you get N25 or highest N50 per sale.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
There are a few ways to make money selling recharge cards and data online. One way is to become a reseller for a company that provides these services, such as a telecommunications company or a website that specializes in selling recharge cards and data. This would involve buying recharge cards and data at a discounted rate from the company, and then reselling them to customers at a higher price.

Imagine buying 1gb worth of MTN data at the rate of N230 and selling at N300 or more, you can also purchase MTN 3gb at the rate of N690 and sell at N 900. That's a profit of N210. Now Imagine just having 20 loyal clients on your contact list. An individual in Nigeria uses not less than 9gb in a month. Let's assume these 20 clients purchase that amount or more within a month. Brothers and sisters! Do the math…Data selling business is not for the poor, you will be shocked you would be making not less than N20 000 in a month aside from your main job. All you need is to register through the ( shorturl.at/dkqy7 ) link above, fund your wallet with as low as N500 and start making money without stress.

Another way is to create an e-commerce website and sell recharge cards and data directly to customers. This would involve setting up payment processing, creating a catalog of products, and marketing the site to potential customers. Additionally, you can also sell on existing platforms like Amazon, Etsy, or Shopify.