Idea: Selling Crotchet

Nova

I was checking out the Etsy for the various clothing and the handmade sections. And it turns out there are some really good selections that you can check out for the various products which are made by people. I know a lot of people are good with the handmade. I know handmade has demand among those who are work from home or those who are into homestead. I think for them you can easily sell various types of the products which are made from the handmade clothing and also you can sell them at reasonable rates. That way you can get much better with the selling on etsy. And it's is not the only place where you can sell the things.

So if you want to sell something why not start with the crotchet? I think a lot of people would want something that could be spinned with some new type of the design and the type of the products that we have people love the new handemade designs and products.

Have you thought about selling on etsy with crotchet or any other products?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Crocheting is now popular in our country among the stay-at-home wives. They have nothing much to do except watch tv or indulge in social media. One friend said that doing crochet is a good business too because she earns by doing crocheted cellphone cases and other crocheted items. If the crocheting activity is popular in your city then it may be a good idea to sell crochet tools and supplies particularly the special yarn with different colors. I remember my wife last year when she bought a crocheted table cover for Christmas.