Support I was banned, could you help me?

Official forum Support

aguiabr83

Hello how are you? I was banned for spam, but in fact I wanted to be able to send 20 messages and they were not repeated to be able to send a link, if I can, can I continue to participate and send messages on the forum without spam?

Latest Spam Trigger Log Matches:
No matching spam trigger logs were found.

abfa88

Why is my account disabled for no reason?

Mell

Could you explain the reason why they do not allow me to access.

Thanks a lot

gutz

Good morning, although I have carefully read your concepts of what cannot be done, and I have tried not to make mistakes and because it is the first time on your platform, it is possible to commit them, I ask you to tell me what the sapm is, for your attention thank you very much

W

Webbussines2021sac

I was banned, could you help me?

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Your account may have been banned due to suspected spam post. New members aren't allowed to post links or advert that are suspected to scam or spam users. You are required to have at least 20 post count before you can post link.

The above users ban lifted. Please ensure not to make spam post.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Hello how are you? I was banned for spam, but in fact I wanted to be able to send 20 messages and they were not repeated to be able to send a link, if I can, can I continue to participate and send messages on the forum without spam?

You can participate in the forum but ensure to post meaningful or helpful post that are not spam.