I want to know more about forex trading

Olayemi

I really want to learn and know how to make money through forex trading Because I learnt on people are making a lot of money through forex trading.

Yes people are making a lot of money with forex trading but you also have to understand that it is not really easy for you to attend the position of Making money constantly from forex because You need to go through a lot of complicated process of learning everything about forex.. The reason why a lot of people are Failng in forex trading is because they don't have the patience to learn and understand how it work ,they are just interested in getting quick profits from the business which this action alone will lead to loss of capital and failing.

Forex in the literal sense means foreign exchange, as a trader you speculate and make decision whether a particular currency is going up or down then if it's gonna go up you buy and if it's coming down you sell.

To analyse the market you need knowledge, babypips.com is a good place you can learn from as a beginner l, if you know you have any get rich quick thoughts in your head please make peace with it because that mindset will only push you down the rabbit hole and you know how deep it gets.

Open a demo account it's free and start practicing.

In simple words, forex is about exchanging one currency with another. Suppose I’ve EUR and I want to sell it, then I’ve to exchange it for another currency. If I am trading EUR/USD, then I’ll receive USD in exchange for EUR. Forex trading always works in pairs. When we say that the price of EUR/USD is 1.15, it means that it costs $1.15 dollars to buy 1 euro.

It’s true that people have been making nice money through forex trading. But it’s hard to say anything about whether you will be able to do that or not. It takes time, patience, and money to make money in the forex market. If you are ready for that, you can expect to make money too.

Forex trading is definitely a good way of making money but everyone doesn’t succeed at it. The difference is in the effort they put into the market. Some traders work day and night to get their education right while many others keep trying their luck at it. Those who study before taking any steps have a long, profitable journey.

That is a good thing that you want to learn. Forex trading is one of the best and lucrative businesses on the planet. If you want to learn forex trading, you have to begin from the basis by learning and reading materials and watching some Youtube videos. But it is very risky. You can't venture into forex without knowing the skills and knowledge.

Getting to know when you buy and when to sell is the most difficult thing about forex. If you go and buy at the wrong time, you will be at losses. If you do not know how to manage your funds also, the account will be blown away in minutes.

People are making money by trading forex. True

You can also make money by trading forex. We don’t know.

Everyone is not making money through forex trading. There is a very small percentage of traders who are actually making money with forex trading. And it’s simply because not all traders are able to keep patience when they lose their money. Some take it on their heart and start overtrading which is a major reason why they make more losses that could have been avoided otherwise.

You know that people are making a lot of money by trading currencies but what you don’t know is much more than that. You don’t know how many years, how much time, effort and money they have lost reaching to the level where you see them. If you are only driven by the thought of making money, you will never make it. Ask yourself, are you ready to put in the hardwork and withstand the hostility of the market? If yes, you are ready to explore but if you are only here for easy money then I’m afraid that you are not going to get it.

It is actually a very good thing that you are taking out your time in order to learn a lot of things about the forex market because knowledge is a very important criteria for anybody who wants to become very successful in it . There are so many aspects of forex trading that you should know like how to manage your emotions and how to be able to apply the Wright risk management. YouTube and books life technical analysis by John Murphy important materials that you can be able to utilise in order to make the most out of your level.

Yes people are making alot of money from the forex market and at the same time people are also loosing alot of money. One thing I always tell people is that before going into any business or even investing on anything, they should always make sure that they do not just understand and know about the advantages and positive side of it or what they stand to gain, they should also have some knowledge about the risk involved. Before you can start.

This is not a big deal. If you want to learn or earn from forced trading then you have to make an account on Octa Fx, they will give you demo version to learn and make yourself able to earn on their platform.
I have started with a demo account and now I am doing trading and making a good profit.

Let me tell you that whatever you will ever read in books or watch in videos, is not even half of what live forex trading looks like. You will have to build your own experience to build the right knowledge. So, instead of asking others to share their experiences; get your feet wet to know what it is.