I want to buy digital currency like bitcoin which one is best for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shahzaib

I want to buy digital currency like bitcoin which is the best option for me.if any cheaper best currency then guide me.also the currency which have its own value. As time pass Bitcoin has very value and very high value

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Maybe you can settle for Bitcoin for now since you are just starting. Bitcoin is the most popular of the crypto currency so you can have many questions to be easily answered. Just post your questions in one forum about Bitcoin and for sure there will be many answers. The value of Bitcoin is continuing with the increase that I am amazed by that. Correct me if I am wrong but I think Bitcoin has the highest value in the crypto currencies as of the moment. I am not into crypto trading and I do not have plans of investing. But if you have the desire I guess it is the right time to buy.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
At the moment you can invest on Eth, Bitcoin, litecoin or dogecoin. These are coins that are doing well now but if you want an outstanding coin then you should go for btc. This is the most popular and the better in both value and price now. But before investing I will advise that you study the market and read a lot about it. Don't just jump in to invest. Study and read more about investing. You can even do your studying from earning forums .Good luck

bizopps235

I want to buy digital currency like bitcoin which is the best option for me.if any cheaper best currency then guide me.also the currency which have its own value. As time pass Bitcoin has very value and very high value
How to buy bitcoin...

A step-by-step guide to buy bitcoin video included.

Please remove the space in the link below

https://localbitcoins. com/guides/how-to-buy-bitcoins?ch=1gcbm

Mawome

Bitcoin is the best bro, and I will advise you to buy it now that the value is rapidly appreciating so you make five times your initial investment, people are making thousands of dollars every month from btc, you don't wanna be left out, so make a move while the sun still shines, the earlier the better.

Lascolee

I think you should go for something like Bitcoin Ethereum, Tron, Dogecoin, Litecoin...That was how bitcoin started in 2013 and gain value...People don't know then that it will later have value even beyond expectation. so you just need to act fast very soon .....This shit keeps appreciating everyday don't be left out without doing thing....the earlier the better

Status
Not open for further replies.