I need to come up with 20 dollars tonight

LuuneyChild

Anybody know of a way I could take surveys or quizzes or something else you guys know of on here that works? Just started a new job and im strapped for cash until the first payday. Any help is greatly appreciated.

I think if there was a site or sites where we could earn $20 in one night we would all be there. Unless you have some kind of special skill you would be hard pushed to earn that much in such a short time. Even if you could it would take longer than that to make a withdrawal Some of us have to wait quite a time before we get our hard earned cash. You would be better off looking for something offline, maybe sell something you don't want any more. The only other thing I can think of is to borrow from someone you know well if you are that desperate. Good luck.

It's very hard to find a site we could work to earn $20 overnight. I'm afraid if you need cash tonight right away, you won't be able to find some. It takes a lot of time to earn $20 unless you are working on a freelancing which requires a certain skill depending on what you offer. Besides, a withdrawal from a site doesn't happen instantly. Most of the site takes days, weeks to process them. It's a good thing you have found a new job, though. Others aren't that lucky.

I don't think that it is possible to earn $20 overnight. That requires so much effort, time and patience. If there was such a site that offerred such an amount so quickly, we would all be so glad to be in and take as much as we can. Unfortinately, there are no such sites. The HYIPs that give such promises only end up being scam sites that should be avoided. So the only way you can earn that amount is if you recognize what services you can offer and do them in legit sites. Writing is one such service and you can earn well if you remain dedicated to working in legit get paid to write sites.