I need suggestion for a credit card processor

usd1m

I do not prefer PayPal, Stripe, Applepay or Amazon. Which other payment gateway can be used on my online store and website to collect international credit card payments?

Suba

Staff member
If you are already running an online store and want to accept international credit card payments, there are a number of my suggestions that you can apply, including:
1. PayTM
The Paytm platform will really help you as an online merchant that supports international credit card payments.
2. Worldpay
Worldpay allows you to accept credit card payments from all over the world either in the mobile app or on the store website.
3. Opayo
Allows you to accept multicurrencies, as well as debit cards and credit cards.

usd1m

If you are already running an online store and want to accept international credit card payments, there are a number of my suggestions that you can apply, including:
1. PayTM
The Paytm platform will really help you as an online merchant that supports international credit card payments.
2. Worldpay
Worldpay allows you to accept credit card payments from all over the world either in the mobile app or on the store website.
3. Opayo
Allows you to accept multicurrencies, as well as debit cards and credit cards.
thanks for your reply. I will check them out and see whether they will work for me.