I Need Help On How I Can Make Passive Income.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sikapa

Verified member
Hi Guys, I'm new in making money online and I need your help. Is there a way I can earn a passive income.

I have heard a lot of people talking about how to make a passive income. I also wish to earn a passive income too but I have little idea about how to go by it.

Can somebody teach me the right way on how I can earn a passive income?

funmi

Verified member
Well, you are welcome to this forum. You are at the right place. Am sure I will not be the only one who will give you advice and heads up on this topic you asked. That is one of the reasons why this forum is created. It is to find answers and solutions to people's problems both in business and other aspect of life.
To answer your questions, there are so many ways of making passive income. Though you did not indicate whether you want it to be online of offline but I only have a few of the answers here to give.
The first passive income I know online is affiliate marketing. Though, I have not started working on it myself but I have heard a lot of testimonies about affiliate marketing and they are all good ones. A have a close friend who is into it and she is making her cool money every week. I didn't believe her at first but when she showed me a lot of evidence of payment and so many things I had to believe her.
Another way to make money online is through cryptocurrency. Yes, right now, the market is doing well. All you have to do now is to study and learn how to go about it before starting it.
I hope you find this helpful.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Passive income is money you earn even when you're not actively working. The internet makes it possible to turn hobbies and passions into a living—either full-time or
There’s a lot of information floating around about how to make passive income, but the most successful earners on Fiverr have known a thing or two about earning passive income on that platform for quite some time.
Five ways to earn income online without being an internet expert. Earn money by starting a sock vending machine business, selling videos on stock photo websites, receiving credit card rewards, renting a room in your home, making crafts and selling them on EBAY.

The most lucrative passive income is from dividend stocks and bonds, if you're lucky enough to be able to retire on just your dividends. They can be a high yield with low risk or a low yield with low risk. Some bond pay out for life or as long as you hold it like corporate bonds do.

The higher the yield, the higher the risk, but if you have that much money to invest in stock in your retirement fund then I wouldn't touch anything other than Dividend stocks and bonds.

I feel passive income is not that easy to achieve that's if there is any chance it will be a success

Mika

VIP Contributor
I can give you hundreds of passive income ideas, but the main question is whether you have the skills to work on these ideas or not. For instance, selling on Red Bubble is one of the best ways to build passive income, however, in order to earn from Red Bubble you need product designing skills and I don't know if you can actually design a product or not. If you can design products, you can make a lot of passive income from Red Bubble with zero investment. When I say zero investment, I actually mean zero, there are no hiddle expenses. You can also make a lot of passive money on Etsy by selling digital downloads on Canva, however, for this purpose, you need how to design digital downloads on Canva. You will have to spend some money to start selling on Etsy (just $1-$2). Do you have very good writing skills and digital marketing skills? If that is the case, you can publish books on KDP and earn passive income for life. This is also zero-cost passive income. Blogging is also a very profitable passive income, I make money from my blog, you can try this if you write well, and have marketing and SEO skills.

Setho

VIP Contributor
There are so many ways to beat you can be able to make money passively online and it is a very good thing that you have seek help and I will try as much as possible to explain the ones that I think work .

One of the best ways of making passive income is to first of all define what you can be able to do because there are so many ways you can be able to literally monetize anything on the internet right now . For example if you are somebody that can write a lot so then you can be able to create online courses about writing or you can start your own personal blog . If you are somebody that is very good in camera or you are creative then you can choose to be creating YouTube videos . If you are good with finances and you know how to handle numbers then you can also go for passive income generation through Investments but you will be required a capital before you can start.

You can also be able to make passive income through automating processes if you are having an e-commerce store or an online learning platform .

WFH World

You can earn passive income through affiliate marketing and blogging. Also, you create your own youtube channel.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
To make passive income you have to think of things that can make you money without having to be physically around or actively controlling the system, so this could be anything ranging from writing ebooks, recording youtube videos, making music, acting movie, ecommerce and many more, there are different ways you can go about it, most passive income requires money or I'd say an upfront investment to be able to make money from it, so you have to invest money in the business before you will see any return.

If you do not have money you can use get to paid site and raise some money to get started like blogging for example you can raise some money for hosting and taking care of your blog like facebook ads and stuffs.

Before achieving passivity i your income it will take some time and during that time you can get some job or side hustle to sustain yourself.

cmoneyspinner

Please go to the search box at this site and type in the words "passive income" and check the box that says "Search titles only". You will find this is a topic that has been discussed thoroughly. There must be something that you can glean from these discussion threads. If that does not work there is always Google. Just search for ways to generate passive income streams. Figure out what you can do and make it work for you.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
There are indeed many ways of making passive income but first and foremost, you must know what passive income is and all that it entails.

Passive income is a type of income that one gets or generates without having to work directly. So it's more or less like a type of income whereby, a person will make an investment and not do any direct work or put any effort before he or she can make money.

One good way of making passive income is by using the various things you have available
You can check and see what thing around you can be used to make passive income.
If you have a room, an apartment, a car, motorcycle, bicycle, or anything that can be rented, then you can begin charging some amount while you rent them out and that will be a source of passive income to you.

You can also make investments in various certified and non scam platforms.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
I think you got enough ideas on passive earning, you are also earning passively for every comment you are receiving here, so that's a solution too. But you did not cared to reply any of the comment. You did not informed if you are satisfied/ dissatisfied with any comment, or you need any clarification from someone, or you have some amend/ ideas on something. What you did was just creating thread, and never looked back again. This is not good for a varified member.
Anyway when you don't need it I am locking this thread here, contact any mod to reopen.

Status
Not open for further replies.