I lost $1.08 reward 1 points

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Good day boss @Fecoms, you removed my $1.08 reward 1 points. I didn't know the reason why you did that. You allowed me to earn it through the replies people make through my threads. I didn't understand why you removed it again.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Your main reward wasn't removed. You were earning from reward 1 system meant for new members.

Your account was getting double credit, as a result one was removed since you are already established member. You don't have to worry, a new credit option was added to accommodate new members.

Last edited:

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Your main reward wasn't removed. You were earning from reward 1 system meant for new members.

Your account was getting double credit, as a result one was removed since you are already established members. You don't have to worry, a new credit option was added to accommodate new members.
Thanks a lot boss, for making me understand, I'm no longer worrying over it. But please when will my current account restriction expire so i withdraw my earnings??

cmoneyspinner

So? I guess that's the same thing that happened to me? I fell asleep before signing out. When I woke up and opened up to the site there was a notification that said 6,580 Reward was removed from my account. It was a surprise because I didn't even know I had that! (o_O)

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
So? I guess that's the same thing that happened to me? I fell asleep before signing out. When I woke up and opened up to the site there was a notification that said 6,580 Reward was removed from my account. It was a surprise because I didn't even know I had that! (o_O)
The reward was as a result of Hack attempt on Trendri that affected the reward system. Due to the occurrence credit already paid for were re-credited to users. Most users reward reverted to normal