HYVE.works - The future of work?

RubyJane

As a freelancer, you face many problems, but still, being a freelancer is better than a 9 to 5 job. I get asked often by people around me what platforms I am using to get hired, and of course money.

I was a noob, a nobody. Started with random sites posting descriptions about myself. It was though. Then I discovered the "blockchain". Very interesting technology. I started with baby steps learning a new concept about blockchain every day.
Then I came across some projects. HYVE is one of them. It combines freelancing and blockchain. How? - Well, in a decentralized way ;). Besides offering my services on their platform, I also invested in HYVE, staked and follow them on social media. So far, I believed in them and I keep on believing. You will all see, they will be on top with their ideas about the lowest fees in the industry, integrating so many features, and they will add many other features for their platform because they sustain the idea of EQUALITY. People are evaluated based on their skills, rather than their age, gender, or sexual orientation.

Engage in conversations with them on telegram or discord and the community will be there for you, you'll see. Search "hyve.works" or "app.hyve.works" on your browser and you will see for yourself. ;)