How your smartphone equals a money making machine

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Smartphones are good gadgets one can use to make money and that is why I equate them to money making machines. Many persons do not have the knowledge of the fact that the smartphone in their possession can be used to earn and not just exhaust you funds.

Your phone can be seen as a money making machine because:

Of the many money making avenues that are accessible through the smartphones

This singular reason makes your phone comparable to a money making machine. Not because it prints bank notes, but because there are many things you can do with the smartphone through which you can gain a lot of cash and make money.

Such include online jobs such as
✓ Freelancing
✓ Survey taking
✓ Online investments etc

You can browse for more opportunities which are available and can be used to leverage from the internet because there is indeed a lot that can be leveraged from the internet.

Last edited:
E

eldavis

If you have a smartphone and all you do with it is just to make go online, play games, snap pictures and all that then you are totally missing out. Most times I find myself surprise when I come across persons who use their smartphones for just calls and fun especially in this present generation. Even working on forums like this is a great way to earn money online.
I know of a graphic designer who uses just his smartphone to make different professional designs for various clients.