Crypto How witty are you in trading crypto?

D

Deleted member 51169

El Salvador left a mark in the world on Tuesday being 7th August, 2021, by turning the primary sovereign government to utilize bitcoin as legal tender—making room for citizens to cover charges and other obligation with the cryptocurrency, and permitting a huge number of organizations cross country to acknowledge it as payment medium. Notwithstanding its bitcoin purchasing binge, the Central American nation has as of now denoted the event with the rollout of many bitcoin ATMs and the introduction of another cryptocurrency wallet, Chivo, controlled to a limited extent by California-based computerized wallet firm BitGo. In front of the buzzy occasion, very rich person bitcoin bull Michael Saylor, the CEO of business examination firm MicroStrategy, lifted up retail financial backers on Twitter and urged them to purchase $30 worth of bitcoin to show support for El Salvador's noteworthy accomplishment.

Opinion began accepting a shot early Tuesday as El Salvador's wallet experienced specialized challenges not long after its introduction, constraining President Bukele to report it would briefly go disconnected.

Uplifted exchanging volume then, at that point powered hypothesis about establishments auctioning off enormous stakes and surprisingly set off brief blackouts and exchanging delays on a significant number of the world's biggest digital currency trades, including Coinbase, Kraken and Gemini.

In the blaze crash, El Salvadoran President Nayib Bukele declared the nation exploited smashing costs to buy an extra 150 bitcoins, boosting its property to 550 all out coins, worth about $25 million.

Trading is a game of wit. Market is back! Who bought the dip earlier today? I bought FTM, what of you?

Last edited by a moderator:

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I really wanted to take the advantage of the bearish moment of yesterday and tody by buying some coins. The only mistake I made is that I didn't make use of the last bearish moment by buying different coin. By now, those coins would have been riped by now. I need to make use of this.

D

Deleted member 51169

I really wanted to take the advantage of the bearish moment of yesterday and tody by buying some coins. The only mistake I made is that I didn't make use of the last bearish moment by buying different coin. By now, those coins would have been riped by now. I need to make use of this.
I did o..I even had to use a budgeted money for another project to purchase usdt and get into the market. I regret a bit because I should have delay my adrenaline push. However, I am on the winning side. One thing about trading for me is not about how much I made but more like getting my analysis right and my instincts not disappointing me.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I did o..I even had to use a budgeted money for another project to purchase usdt and get into the market. I regret a bit because I should have delay my adrenaline push. However, I am on the winning side. One thing about trading for me is not about how much I made but more like getting my analysis right and my instincts not disappointing me.
Which coins are you trying to buy this time that the bearish moment is lurking. Yesterday, only IDEX rose with the higest percentage and today NEAR rose with the higest percentage. And if I may still pry more, which coins did you buy in the last bearish moment. I just wished to know the coins that have prospective.

D

Deleted member 51169

Which coins are you trying to buy this time that the bearish moment is lurking. Yesterday, only IDEX rose with the higest percentage and today NEAR rose with the higest percentage. And if I may still pry more, which coins did you buy in the last bearish moment. I just wished to know the coins that have prospective.
Stick with solana, if you can buy any quantity just do it. It has a power surge more than ethereum which I analysized for my guys last year but SOL will surpass Ethereum in the nearest months.

ADA is not a bad project but the speed can't really compete with SOL rather it will with BNB. Stake your money on it.

FTM to me is more like buy its dip and take your profit once it moves upwards.

C98 is a pump and dump coin from binance so long as I am concern. Treat it like hit and run package, don't hold it for long.

Last edited by a moderator:

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Stick with solana, if you can buy any quantity just do it. It has a power surge more than ethereum which I analysized for my guys last year but SOL will surpass Ethereum in the nearest months.

ADA is not a bad project but the speed can't really compete with SOL rather it will with BNB. Stake your money on it.

FTM to me is more like buy its dip and take your profit once it moves upwards.

C98 is a pump and dump coin from binance so long as I am concern. Treat it like hit and run package, don't hold it for long.
Thanks for taking your time to answer the question. I have been checking the movement Solana and it is moving into the direction of a future coin. The only thing that do baffles me most time however is that why all the coins with a great potential not widely known and popular like bitifisn and the other big coins.

D

Deleted member 51169

Thanks for taking your time to answer the question. I have been checking the movement Solana and it is moving into the direction of a future coin. The only thing that do baffles me most time however is that why all the coins with a great potential not widely known and popular like bitifisn and the other big coins.
Once a coin has a problems it is out to solve, it gains value.
A coin which less circulation also get value
Also it market cap, contributes too
All these is being possed by SOL
TODAY, It is the sixth coin of value. Buy even if na $1 own, you won't regret. It will keep soaring for now, projections are high.

Mihail

Once a coin has a problems it is out to solve, it gains value.
A coin which less circulation also get value
Also it market cap, contributes too
All these is being possed by SOL
TODAY, It is the sixth coin of value. Buy even if na $1 own, you won't regret. It will keep soaring for now, projections are high.
Hello, do you think the market is going up to the moon? lambo ? Cuz I want to invest too in SOL AND FTM what is the price prediction? Thanks!

D

Deleted member 51169

Hello, do you think the market is going up to the moon? lambo ? Cuz I want to invest too in SOL AND FTM what is the price prediction? Thanks!
I have fears for FTM but Solana is a very promising coin. It has surpass its obstacles which the bear poises. I believe by happenstance any Whale invests in the coin, the price will surge to the point where small investors will regret not investing earlier. For me, I will advise invest in Solana and ADA. FTM looks like a pumped coin to me, though I have made gains with it but can not buy it for the future.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
El Salvador left a mark in the world on Tuesday being 7th August, 2021, by turning the primary sovereign government to utilize bitcoin as legal tender—making room for citizens to cover charges and other obligation with the cryptocurrency, and permitting a huge number of organizations cross country to acknowledge it as payment medium. Notwithstanding its bitcoin purchasing binge, the Central American nation has as of now denoted the event with the rollout of many bitcoin ATMs and the introduction of another cryptocurrency wallet, Chivo, controlled to a limited extent by California-based computerized wallet firm BitGo. In front of the buzzy occasion, very rich person bitcoin bull Michael Saylor, the CEO of business examination firm MicroStrategy, lifted up retail financial backers on Twitter and urged them to purchase $30 worth of bitcoin to show support for El Salvador's noteworthy accomplishment.

Opinion began accepting a shot early Tuesday as El Salvador's wallet experienced specialized challenges not long after its introduction, constraining President Bukele to report it would briefly go disconnected.

Uplifted exchanging volume then, at that point powered hypothesis about establishments auctioning off enormous stakes and surprisingly set off brief blackouts and exchanging delays on a significant number of the world's biggest digital currency trades, including Coinbase, Kraken and Gemini.

In the blaze crash, El Salvadoran President Nayib Bukele declared the nation exploited smashing costs to buy an extra 150 bitcoins, boosting its property to 550 all out coins, worth about $25 million.

Trading is a game of wit. Market is back! Who bought the dip earlier today? I bought FTM, what of you?
If you were buying fantom that means you are really good in cryptocurrency because you have been able to identify and understand some of the best and potential cryptocurrency to invest on, fantom is one of the best cryptocurrency I am considering to investment few days from now . I just want to raise some money