How to use xoom

Jamoflondon

Verified member
To my knowledge, I think this platform is meant for sending money from one user to another. But there is something that makes this particular app kind of different from the others if you ask me, the thing is that it is somehow associated with PayPal. As a matter of fact, it is being used to send money internationally when you want to make such transfer on PayPal app, you will be redirected to this platform for further process of the activity that you are intending to do.

Well I was able to know about this because I have once used it before, well not directly me, It was my sister that used it but I was the one at the receiving end so all she did was transparent to me. It worked like a magic because I was able to receive the money in my bank account within seconds, and I just got the credit alert from the bank, she made the transfer from another country which was France and I happened to be in nigeria at that moment. The other good thing about Xoom is that it will automatically change the currency to your local currency. The day my sister sent the money to me from her location, it was sent in euro and I received it in naira.