How To Stop Procrastination And Make Money

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
What do you understand by the word "Procrastination"? We hear this word most of the time, but many of us perhaps know what it means because it appears to me that many fervent internet users are learned and studious.

When you procrastinate, you are delaying what you should do at the right time and leaving it to do at the wrong time. You may not even do that thing at all. Apparently,we may assume or come to the fact and conclusion that "procrastination" in quote means delaying.

Why do people procrastinate generally?

There are so many reasons that triggers delaying things, even if those things are important to our lives and are meant to be done urgently.

: People may delay things because they tend to get discouraged easily when they plan to carry out a mission about their lives. People with trust issues, may seem to be at the center of procrastination, because they don't believe things easily. However, if they believe in some ways, in the middle of the whole thing, they lose hope and get discouraged.

:Some other people may procrastinate, because they were once a believer. And with the touch of betrayals, they lost their minds of believe and hopes in the process. As from then, they never wanted to take decision on anything and they began to procrastinate.

How to stop procrastinating and start making money, even online.

Though, when it comes to making money online, you might need to delay and slow the engagement with sites a little bit. The internet is another world on its own. And so many occurrences have occurred on the internet, that has put people to regret their actions. I mean, a lot of people have been bamboozled and reaped off!

With that being said, you might want to make your research effectively before you begin to engage with any site and when you come to realize it's legit, you have nothing to fear and delay anymore, just hit the nail at the head, before the time pass you by.

Nothing lasts forever, this is why you need to quit procrastinating even when it's crystal clear to you that you have the best of t opportunities right in front of you. Life is all about risks. Being alive is a risk on its own. When you are sure of something and your guts says right about it, take action.

Stop procrastinating today, and begin to take actions about your life.....Time awaits no man!

E

eldavis

Many people procrastinate not cause they do not have the resources or cause they can't do it, they procrastinate mainly out of fear, fear of the unknown. What would happen if i try this out? What if no one comes to my business? What if they don't like what I do, they worry too much. The best way to overcome this fear is to just do it. Yes you are scared but just do it. Have the mindset that every result you get is a lesson to learn. If you fail you have learnt something, if you succeed you have also learnt something.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Many people procrastinate not cause they do not have the resources or cause they can't do it, they procrastinate mainly out of fear, fear of the unknown. What would happen if i try this out? What if no one comes to my business? What if they don't like what I do, they worry too much. The best way to overcome this fear is to just do it. Yes you are scared but just do it. Have the mindset that every result you get is a lesson to learn. If you fail you have learnt something, if you succeed you have also learnt something.
Seriously, you are right.....If everyone could have this mindset, then no one would ever be afraid of failing while trying new things. Because if we don't try, how are we to achieve whatever we want to.

But it's good to Procrastinate a little bit just to figure out what's best and what's not! However, if we can't arrive at anything, then we should just make the decision and take actions.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Procrastination as they say is the theif of time. There are many things that we may have achieved but we couldn't achieve it because of procrastination.

There are many reasons why most people prefer to procrastinate as some have been highlighted by the poster. We still need to learn how to fight against this bad issue because it has caused great havoc than good.

We need to have time schedule, this will let us know what to do and what time to do it. Not everybody knows the importance of having to do list, I do keep a jotter of what I want to do and what I have done.

We also need to love what we do. This will allow us develop interest while doing them. People procrastinate mostly because they are tired or fed up of the job. And this is mostly because they don't really love what they do

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Procrastination said to be a thief of time. Therefore there are many people who always want to achieve one thing or the other but due procrastinating it till another they were on able to achieve it.
It is very good not to delaying as nice there is resources on ground already.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The only thing I am seeing here is unseriousness , when a person is really serious with his or her life the person will be able to plan out and make preparations in everything he is trying to do and stick to it, when a person is not discipline in his or her areas of concentration the person may not likely to be successful because procrastination is one of the things that lead to failure of most businesses and also lead to failure of student because they procrastinate thinking that they still have enough time to read or to arrange their business , ,

The only thing is for us to be determined in what we are doing because that is the most important thing , without determination and discipline a person is not likely to succeed in his or her areas of business, everybody have a lot of responsibilities in life and we have to be so serious before we can achieve them.. A situation in which we are not serious then obviously we are not ready to achieve anything..

Procrastination will never in any way help you but would rather destroy you if you are not careful. I also have to take this advice for myself too.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Procrastination is one of the enemies you really need to fight very hard if you are serious in making money on the internet or even offline. postponing what could be done now is very dangerous and on the long run you may find out that at the end of the day you cannot really make anything tangible for yourself. If you see many people that doesn't have money, one of the biggest barriers to their success is procrastination which is very bad. if you really want to succeed in life it is quite very much important you become very disciplined and principled in achieving and doing what you're supposed to do per time. Like you have stated, there are several factors that makes people to procrastinate their activities that should have changed their life. when someone hears about a particular online business and he starts making research, one of the things that could hinder him or her from taking action is when there is a bad review about that particular business line. this is sometimes very bad and needs to be stopped if you are really serious in making money. As long as you know someone making money from that particular venture, it is quite a very important you give it a try if you are really interested instead of procrastinating which may result in keeping your poor forever.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Even when I try so much to earn from site that turns out being scam, I still don't stop there and procrastinate. I believe it's part of the downtime of life, being on-line trying to earn legitimately comes with sacrifices. It doesn't come easy, but steady pushing and working very hard will definitely land you in a dream gig. I never slowed down, I keep pushing it, and learning what's needful, believing better days will come and I'll hit the jackpot and get that dream job or business here in the digital ecosystem. Recently I was scammed, from a site that promised heaven and Earth but it wouldn't make me give up, but such experience have given me more ideas to avoid some certain sites, instead learn more of the skills to make real money.

Kendy

Verified member
Procrastination is an enemy to moving forward or gaining something substantial in life. Procrastination is like a cankerworm, which keeps eating deep into the human if not realized and immediate action taken. One thing about procrastination is that, some people are unaware that they are actually into this act.

One of the ways whereby procrastination can be stopped is by taking a determined or an intentional decision and also endeavouring to always be time on tasks. There are people who procrastinate making money online due to their low skills expertise and also lack of readily opportunities. They feel lazy or pessimistic to surf the net themselves and find earning opportunities. Also, there are also those who would rather prefer the work be done for them, from start to finish.

This procrastination do amass from especially those who fell prey to fradulent sites and this factor could make the pessimistic which leads to consistent procrastination. The best thing is to keep trying but this time more cautiously. We should always note that we are the paddlers of our canoe, we are the Masters of our fate and to a large extent, our destiny is always in our hands and the way we make do of it, would definitely reflect in the short or long run.