How To Stop Dandruff And Improve Hair Health?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
When we hear the term "Health", we often get the idea that we must improve our lifestyle so that we may avoid diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, liver diseases, etc. However, the term "Health" is far much more than. I believe that health involves the good condition of your physical estate and your appearances as well. One of the most important factors responsible for making us appear good is our hair and we need to take care of our hair health so that we may look good. Unfortunately, most of the people on Earth are facing the problem of hair loss due to dandruff. Dandruff is so common nowadays that many people are now seeking medical help to deal with this problem.

I think that the best way to stop dandruff is to use natural oils. One of the best oil that could help you to combat the problem of dandruff is Olive oil. It also helps to stop hair loss, according to a research that was conducted on animals by a few researchers. I think other options to control dandruff includes the usage of yogurt on hair scalp. So, what things could actually prevent dandruff? have you tried some of those things? Please share some good tips!

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Dandruff is the build-up of dead skin cells on your scalp. It is not only a nuisance but also causes itching. This happens because the sebaceous glands produce too much sebum and this makes your hair greasy.

It can be triggered by various factors, including stress, hormonal changes caused by pregnancy or menopause, overuse of harsh chemical hair treatments, and certain medications. Dandruff affects both men and women of any age. It tends to get worse during winter months when the cold dry air can cause dry scalp. In order to get rid of dandruff, it's important to identify the underlying cause of the dandruff condition and treat it accordingly.

In other to avoid harsh chemicals and certain medications, you should check the content, it is advisable to ask your stylist the side effect of the content you are applying on your hair. If you can use natural oils, it will be better and keep your hair clean always.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I agree that dandruff is best treated with natural oil. The dandruff are the flakes of the scalp. That happens when the scalp is very dry that the layer separates from the scalp. The most common symptom of dandruff is the itchy scalp that when you scratch the head you will see the flakes flying.

During the cold months in this tropical country dandruff becomes common maybe due to the dry air. I was in college when I discovered that applying coconut oil on my scalp can combat the production of dandruff. The oil is very effective on me but I guess any other oil will do. Shampoo is not a treatment so I do not use shampoo. In fact, I am only using laundry soap for my hair.

E

eldavis

I heard dandruff are also caused by dirt, like let's say sand and the likes. To avoid it, make sure you wash your hair on a regular basis with good shampoo.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Thanks for sharing , I have seen a lot of people who are also looking for the best Way to get rid of this here... well generally there are a lot of things you can use to get rid of dandruff that is being sold at the beauty store but sometimes most of this materials may not really be trusted because of the chemical them that is in this product which some may be dangerous to the human skin.

This is just one of the reasons I chose to avoid a lot of things that is being done chemically or things that involve the used of chemical.

Well I don't really know the most natural way to treat it except the olive oil you just mention, but I believe the most important way is to use the natural method because that is just the best and the most important method we can use conveniently without having any long-term side effects.

If you can spend few minutes of your time researching on Google how we can treat dandruff naturally through , a lot of things they will recommend to us , these are the things we should rather prefer to use because most of those things will be plants that probably is available within our locality

Kola

Verified member
Dandruff is caused due to using of other people clippers for barbing.So when you want to barb make sure you take your clippers along because if you don't take it you will be infected because you don't know if the person that used the clippers so try to always use your clippers