How to start the business of a security company

Activator230822

Verified member
As for me the business of a security company involves the provision of security services to various clients including the mall owners, banks, hospitals, schools, companies, organisations private individuals among other clients.

This business seems very profitable in my country but it requires very many things for you to be approved by the government to start the business. The amount of capital required also is very huge as it requires the availability of a car if not cars.

The good thing with this business is that you can oftenly provide job opportunities for the youths that are idling in the locality by employing them as security guards, security officers among other staffs on your security company.

In my country one of the requirements for one to be allowed to conduct this type of business is that they must have a qualification from the university or college degree or equivalence..
They must have no any criminal record or served the jail in the country.
Also the people that aspire in this type of business must have minimum of $10000 in their bank accounts according to the statements.

If approved then the person may be given some certification and approvals from the governing bodies and job can commence after a short period of time like three months.