How to start my own Blog or Forum and Earn revenue?

Adriana Jaycie

Have you ever thought of starting a blog or a forum to earn from it? I am considering starting any of these types of website, but at the same time am also considering the time and cost of starting a forum and a blog. Though I once attempted to start EDUCATIONAL forum a year ago and it wasn't easy so gave up. Recently i thought of it again, but am confused if it's a good idea and if its going to be easy to start a blog or forum.

What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I do not know much about forums. I have never owned any forums and my experience with posting on forums is also very limited. However, I own a blog and I have been running my blog since a while. I use advertising on my blog to earn revenue. I also see ad space as well as earn by doing reviews and sponsored posts. IN order to make your blog earn for you, you need to work hard to build traffic. You will need at least 1k daily traffic to see any revenue on your site. You need organic traffic to earn well

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I don't know the amount it would cost to creat a forum but the efforts that would be required is what is most important. You would be able to do moderation,, etc. Then, you would need money to keep paying members until the forum starrs earning money.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
You need to choose a niche if you want to start making with blog. The next thing is to do keyword research Indonesia which you just chosen. You need to come up with topics no one is writing about in that niche. This will help your website to run faster on who search engine whenever you publish them. The next thing is to write in-depth content on those topics you just discover in your niche. You need to do this consistently for the first six months before you begin to see traffic on your website. You can also apply the same procedure for establishing a forum in any niche.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Starting a blog is a very challenging and it is also very demanding, you have to be ready to put in much effort and most importantly, you must be consistent because it is a job that takes time before it starts to yield. So if you are the type that gives up easily or become fed up in little time, I will advise you not to bother to give it a try because you might eventually abandon it. Sometimes blogging might take months but mostly years of hard work before it starts to get people’s attention. And that is where and how you start making money from it.