How to Start Investing Online

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Don’t Invest in HYIP or POnzi Schemes: Avoid HYIPs and Ponzi schemes. How to identify if it's a HYIP or a Ponzi scheme? Pay close attention on the kind of investments they are offering and the return on investment they are offering. If these platforms tell you you're going to make a lot of money quickly, these are 100 percent scams. If they promise you fixed daily profits, or offer 2X 3X return in 6-8 weeks, 99 percent of the time they are a scam. If they don't tell what exactly thet are doing with your money, or can’t provide proof, they are HYIPs.

Use Legit Micro Investment Platform: There are numerous investment platforms that are legit. For example, by using Robinhood, you will be able to invest in Apple, Google, Microsoft stocks.

Invest in crypto: Buy cryptos, this is the best online investment. However, use legit platforms like Binance and Coinbase to buy crypto.

Mika

VIP Contributor
When it comes to investing online, there are two kinds of people, one, who do not want to invest online for the fear of getting scammed, and two, who start investing in ponzi schemes and ultimately get scammed. There are a lot of legit methods to make an investment online. If you invest in your own online business, there is no way to get scammed. This is the best online investment because it is your own business and you have t capacity to make it really big. If you do not have passion to run an online business, there are other legit ways to investment, one common ways to invest online is to start buying crypto. If you want to invest in crypto instead of ging here and there use legit platforms like Binance and coinbase. If you want to invest in the stick market through online channels, try using trading apps.

Shaf

Verified member
I think most people fall for scams first when trying to invest online. My experience was just slightly different, being that I spent my money on network marketing companies that have different strategies for luring people. I also fell for those that don't even have any product or legit company.

One thing that anyone should do before investing online is find out ways to detect scams and scam websites. If you don't know how to do that, the scammers can even pose as government using domain names like xyz-gov.net

Like the Op said too, whatever sounds too good to be true is not true. Ask yourself,.if you were doing business, would you pay that kind money to someone you don't even know? Also,.like the previous post, I do agree that having your own business is the best form of online investment. You control your time and you can grow as big as big as you want to.

Suba

Staff member
In my opinion, Ponzi and HYIP sites/apps are primarily aimed at newcomers who are new to the investment world. Because of that we are very lucky to join Trendri forum so that we get very valuable information. Especially we are not tempted by the promise of high profits. Besides you can also invest in global platforms, you can also invest in local platforms which are currently widely scattered. but you also shouldn't be in a hurry to check their license. Many investment managers also use trading business licenses to conduct investment croudfunding and this should be avoided. You also need to report to your government if there are illegal investments so as to prevent more victims.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Don’t Invest in HYIP or POnzi Schemes: Avoid HYIPs and Ponzi schemes. How to identify if it's a HYIP or a Ponzi scheme? Pay close attention on the kind of investments they are offering and the return on investment they are offering. If these platforms tell you you're going to make a lot of money quickly, these are 100 percent scams. If they promise you fixed daily profits, or offer 2X 3X return in 6-8 weeks, 99 percent of the time they are a scam. If they don't tell what exactly thet are doing with your money, or can’t provide proof, they are HYIPs.

Use Legit Micro Investment Platform: There are numerous investment platforms that are legit. For example, by using Robinhood, you will be able to invest in Apple, Google, Microsoft stocks.

Invest in crypto: Buy cryptos, this is the best online investment. However, use legit platforms like Binance and Coinbase to buy crypto.
Your thread is very interesting and informative at the same time. Thank you for sharing it with us. The truth is that investing online is a good earning method. You can make a passive income through investments which is wonderful. However, you must be very careful because there are a lot of fake sites online and you can easily get scammed. So, you must avoid sites which promise you a lot and do a very good search for every new site you come across. Furthermore, you can ask the members of Trendri to share their knowledge and information with you about the particular site you are interested in joining. In this way, you can be safe and start investing with no worries.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Like I do always say that we should never near hyip websites talk less of investing our money with them. Most of them are all scam. They will only allow deposit but will never pay after requesting for payment. I know this because I have tried many of them before.

As it has been already said that we can invest in some big companies by buying shares or stocks from them. Companies like Google, Amazon, Apple and many more like that.

But the one that I like most is trading in forex or cryptocurrency. This two is very profitable if we can be able to learn it and study it well. It look risky, but this is for those that don't understand it before trading. We can start with cryptocurrency trading because the risk involved in lesser than that of forex. Also if we don't have time to trade, we can hodl a coin like bitcoin and sell it when the price rise up.