How to start getting sales from my affiliate program

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I have joined the Amazon affiliate marketing program after reading about it's benefits. Though I have read about other Affiliate marketing programs but I thought I will do better with Amazon since the steps are easy to follow and it's a popular marketplace that people will be eager to buy from without thinking about being duped. But it hasn't been easy as I thought.

I don't have a blog for them so I do my promotion mostly on social media. So I have mostly be having just clicks with no sales. I do my promotion daily. It's about 4 months.

So please how can I turned these potential clicks into sales?

marcusfe

Affiliate marketing is not something you do just anyhow if you really want to make money from it. Most trainers of affiliate marketing will not really tell you what's involved they will present everything to you as if it's simple but it's not like that. If you must succeed in this business you have to spent money to make money even though you will later realize any amount you spend with profits.! You can't actually make sales from affiliate marketing if you don't do paid promotion.! Gone are those days when you post your affiliate product link anywhere online and you start getting sales. These day people want to see how serious and respected your product is before they can patronize it. You really need to convince they that the product is worth spending their money on. Not something that will waste their money.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing is not something you do just anyhow if you really want to make money from it. Most trainers of affiliate marketing will not really tell you what's involved they will present everything to you as if it's simple but it's not like that. If you must succeed in this business you have to spent money to make money even though you will later realize any amount you spend with profits.! You can't actually make sales from affiliate marketing if you don't do paid promotion.! Gone are those days when you post your affiliate product link anywhere online and you start getting sales. These day people want to see how serious and respected your product is before they can patronize it. You really need to convince they that the product is worth spending their money on. Not something that will waste their money.
You are right the promoters of affiliate program especially those that write about them on blogs give very simple and easy picture of doing affiliate marketing and the general public thinks it all about just creating account and grabbing your links to start advertising and money will start rolling in. From my experience now I know it just more than that. Paid promotion? Where do I do this? Is it on Google or still on social media like Facebook and Twitter? I really wanted this to be a good side hustle for me I need to put effort and see how I can make the best of it.

approomer.com

I have joined the Amazon affiliate marketing program after reading about it's benefits. Though I have read about other Affiliate marketing programs but I thought I will do better with Amazon since the steps are easy to follow and it's a popular marketplace that people will be eager to buy from without thinking about being duped. But it hasn't been easy as I thought.

I don't have a blog for them so I do my promotion mostly on social media. So I have mostly be having just clicks with no sales. I do my promotion daily. It's about 4 months.

So please how can I turned these potential clicks into sales?
I would make product review videos and point them at your own site first, trap the clients info, and then put them on a mail list and keep sending the amazon link after. Otherwise what you doing falls under "passive marketing" which does not work. sites like cookiemodels give you 100 product review videos for 3 bucks a piece. Either that or use fiverr. After you should see actual sales increase.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Today I checked my email inbox, I receive a mail which indicates that I earned $55 from Amazon associates program previous month.

I was a bit surprised because it's too quite long that I have touched the website that brings me this money. Which means I make this money virtually doing nothing.

This is one of the main reason why I love affiliate marketing especially Amazon associate. You do the work ones, if you do it right you are going to get paid for the months to come.

I want you to be rich as sure that you are going to make money since you are receiving lots of clicks. everyone who is an amazing associate experience phase 2 at the beginning.

You need to put your mind at rest because amazing associate program has 24 hours cookies. which means you can still get paid later whenever those who keep on your link by-products later in the next 24 hours.

Just focus on building your website and keep adding quality contents with products review over time you start making a lot of money from Amazon associates program.

Donkiz

This is a major issue in affiliate marketing which lots of people are having, affiliate marketing is a very good means of making good income on daily basis, but there are things you need to put in place before you can make any reasonable amount of money from it.

Check all the people that are making good amount of money from affiliate marketing, you will notice that over 95% of them have either website or blog, and that's why it's easier for them to have high conversion rate.

So don't let anyone deceive you, if you want to start making good money through affiliate marketing, you will need either a website, or blog, or a social media handle with lots of followers, with good traffic to stand a chance.

Peppul

Affiliate marketing is actually a good way to make good money, although most of it requires you to get people to patronize you by doing an online marketing of what you are into. Yes it's good to have a website or a blog of your own to promote your business easily but if you can't afford that there are other site you can promote your business. I do have someone who is actually into affiliate marketing and he does not have a site or a blog and he is making it big time through other platforms where he was able to promote his business. The truth is even if you end up having a blog or website and you don't have enough followers then it will still amount to nothing. So get good followers, do product reviews and you good to go.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Well, I think I need to start a blog for my affiliate program to fly, because from almost all the post here, it seems having a success of an affiliate program one will definitely need either a blog or a website to attract good traffic or write a good product review about the advertised products. My question is can a free blog like on blogger or WordPress be helpful or I need a paid blog to get the best out of it. Another is do I need to advertise for certain regions.since most of these products are mostly needed by those in the tier 1 countries. I'm just a bit confused on how to kickstart it properly to make the best out of it

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are some certain things you are probably not doing that would make people to click on your links but would probably not buy your product. I remembered when I ventured into jvzoo affiliate program and I would always go to Twitter and post about the product and get a lot of clicks but at the end of the day I will not get any sale. This is because I was just posting it to random people and I don't think anyone can just say something randomly and buy it. One thing you should understand as an affiliate marketer is that you must try as much as possible to choose a very good niche that would probably attract a lot of people's attention and from there you will start giving them valuable information about that particular niche. If you are in the health niche, then it is important you use your social media platforms to create content that would attract a lot of people's attention and from there you get a lot of followers. After you might have gotten a lot of followers the next thing you should do is to strategically start promoting the product little by little, from there some people can definitely click on the link and actually purchase purchase it.