How to Start as a Ghostwriter?

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you want to write and publish on your own name, it will be difficult to get published or even if you publish, it will be difficult to make money. However, if you do ghostwritring, you can earn immediately. A ghostwriter is someone who writes articles and books for others and sell the rights to the book/articles not just written content. Ghostwriters do not retain ownership, the buyer has full rights to use the material however they wish, even publishing it under their own name. If this sounds interesting, you can find ghostwriting opportunities on various platforms like Fiverr, Upwork, iWriter, and more.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have done a couple of ghostwriting jobs. Even though it pays well, it is not easy to get ghost writing jobs, just like other career field, this field is also very competitive. And with the wake of AI tools that can generate any kind of content with a click of a button, it has made worse for writers to sell their work, including ghostwriting. I have tried selling services on multiple sites but I have sold only few times. The most important thing is you need to market