How To Start A Fan Shop?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Fans are usually one of the best selling products in those countries that have a very hot weather. I live in a city where the weather mostly remains hot for almost 10 months and we have many fan shops in our city where they mostly sell fans and they also have a technician who repairs fans. They have a variety of fans such as pedestrial fan and ceiling fans for people. They invest hundreds of thousands of dollars in this business. Apart from fans, they lso sell coolers for people who want to make their home cooler. This business is good but it requires a lot of marketing because there is a lot of competition in this kind of business. Do you think it is good business in your city?

Good luck

Verified member
Fan business is a very lucrative business in our society though most of our rich people use AC in their various house but majority still use fan.It is durable and affordable compare to AC which consume more of energy,in terms of electricity.Fan business really move or sell when it comes to dry season when people will not be able to cope with heat.

Moni

Fans are usually one of the best selling products in those countries that have a very hot weather. I live in a city where the weather mostly remains hot for almost 10 months and we have many fan shops in our city where they mostly sell fans and they also have a technician who repairs fans. They have a variety of fans such as pedestrial fan and ceiling fans for people. They invest hundreds of thousands of dollars in this business. Apart from fans, they lso sell coolers for people who want to make their home cooler. This business is good but it requires a lot of marketing because there is a lot of competition in this kind of business. Do you think it is good business in your city?
OK I can say is a good business in my country because if the weather changes from cold to hot, the people may need fan too. Not every one can afford air condition so those who can't will at least manage to get themselves fan and this can be a good business in my country too. I'm saying this because I personally have not tried it but I always see people doing it.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Definitely, it is a good business not just for. Countries that the weather is hot it for all countries that want to enjoy breeze indoors apart from the natural one given by nature. Having a fan shop will be rewarding as a lot of people will need fans in their different rooms

Abigael

Valued Contributor
That sounds like a great business. But in my home place, this business will not be profitable at all. It is so cold over hear almost throughout the year and so people do not need the fans. But in the town where I was in campus, it was a very hot area and so the fans were selling really well.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
We have many electric fans in our home because we are used with the heat of this tropical country. But when our fan would break we would just buy a new one. When we had the broken fan repaired it would break after a month. That happened many times so it is better to just throw the broken fan and buy a new one. That is cheaper.