How to spot scamming sites

Zion

There are many scammers and scamming sites online I believe you might have came across one, I have came across a site named hg micro the site claims it's pays you for watching promotional videos, i wasted much of my time there without knowing the site was a scam, it feels very bad but I'm even lucky I just wasted my time because their are lots of people that invested on the site.
How do you know if a site is legit most scammering sites puts a high withdrawal thresholds like $500 that's what I've noticed with scamming sites but if you see sites like this is just an indication of a scam sites. And I will also advise you to make proper research before joining or investing on any sites, try not to fall on the traps of those scammers. That's the first scaming sites I have came across since then I make good research before I join sites online , and most importantly those scaming sites targets newbie's if you are newbie to earning money online you are not expected to invest on new site without making research. This all I can say I believe many of us here might have been scammed in one way or the other, share your experiences

I do not think that is true. Even a scamming site can peg their withdrawal threshold to be very low like less than 100$. You just need to be very careful with these sites. They never run out of strategy. They are usually very good when it comes to convincing people to join their site. Even after making research, they may still convince you well enough. I have had my share of scamming sites and the feeling was awful. Just about three months ago, I lost some money online as the platform came well prepared. All ads were really but they were scam in the end.

There are many scammers and scamming sites online I believe you might have came across one, I have came across a site named hg micro the site claims it's pays you for watching promotional videos, i wasted much of my time there without knowing the site was a scam, it feels very bad but I'm even lucky I just wasted my time because their are lots of people that invested on the site.
How do you know if a site is legit most scammering sites puts a high withdrawal thresholds like $500 that's what I've noticed with scamming sites but if you see sites like this is just an indication of a scam sites. And I will also advise you to make proper research before joining or investing on any sites, try not to fall on the traps of those scammers. That's the first scaming sites I have came across since then I make good research before I join sites online , and most importantly those scaming sites targets newbie's if you are newbie to earning money online you are not expected to invest on new site without making research. This all I can say I believe many of us here might have been scammed in one way or the other, share your experiences
Hi Zion. Nice to meet you. Thank you for informing us about this fake site. Unfortunately, there are a lot of fake earning platforms online that do not pay. You can waste your precious time and effort on them without getting paid in the end.. So we have to be very careful before registering to a new platform. It is also important to inform each other about any fake apps and sites. Thanks again for sharing.

It is true that that most scam website always have their minimum threshold to be high. The reason for this they know that before you would have reached this threshold, they would have achieved their aim and crash. Most time, I don't really blame those scam website but we, as a the participants that always want to make it big quickly.

Haha $500 threshold I mean the site didn't didn't consider anything. I definitely won't join any site that says this.
Though not all sites are actually scams.. but definitely not this one.. but some sites don't just pay well.. but you can definitely withdraw any dollar you make.. some of those sites are inboxdollars, survey Junkie and alot more sites, its just that they don't really pay well and if you're from a third would country just don't waste your time on survey sites because most researchers are in the first would country and want research results from first world countries.

One of the way is to search for their review and check out other people experience in trustpilot.