How to spend your crypto without selling it 2

Phronesis

Hope you read the first method, if you didn't, I'd advice you do and come and follow up on this.
2.Spending only the returns on it
The second way to spend your crypto without selling it is to invest it and live off of the returns.

This is simple enough and doesn't need too much explanation.

You can stake, or yield-farm with your crypto and spend only the returns.

But this is possible only if you have enough capital that the returns on it can sustain your lifestyle.

Conclusion
You can actually spend your crypto without selling it and continue the HODL movement that has been passed down from generation to generation.

And the best ways to do this is to take a loan on it or invest it and live off of the returns.

What other ways do you use to avoid selling your crypto while equally using it to pay the bills? Share with us in the comments section below.

Good suggestion, if I truly want to save my coins to yield me profit without selling it when I don't want to. Either I use some to enter into Cryptocurrency trading, knowing too well I can't lose all. That I will recover my funds and make profit end through it code I trade when the time is right, and I don't trade when I'm it is inappropriate to trade. Apart from that, I usually lock my BUSD for the duration of 2 months, an exchanger wallet in my country support such feature. You can lock your BUSD from a month and above and make profit from locking it.

I think staking and method you made mention of are the easiest way to avoid selling Crypto but spending it , another method I feel one can spend his or her bitcoin without selling it is through mining which also yield quite substantial profit if you spend heavily on it . There few cloud mining site or companies like Genesis, hashflare and Hashin24 are the ones I am aware of . I will also like to know wallets that can stake mi bitcoin on and also the yield- farm stuff. It is better to spend instead of selling.

That's a nice insight. I am also of the opinion that it is always good to hold one's crypto currencies for a long time pending when they must have appreciated in value. To do this , it is always best to make sure you won't need the money for some urgent demands. That is to say, you must have had some extra funds to spare for this kind of investments.
Only a long term investment would give one peace of mind, especially with the way prices continue to go up and down at the moment.

It's best to do personal research before coming to a final conclusion on this matter, not just using other people's opinions.

I think one way i do use to do without having to spend my crypto currency is that most times i actually do save the crypto currency in a wallet , then leave the coin there because i believe that the price would increase to a very high volume , this are some of the methods i use for storing my crypto currency instead of trading them most times and don't receive the kind of profit i want or even make loss at the end of the day